Don't Mess With Texas!

Slash01z

Coyne still had the rc10 logo on his drivers suit? I think the reason with the team associated sponsor is that team associated is the official rc brand for LOORRS.

Nice pics.

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Nice shots..

Jones23

Coyne still had the rc10 logo on his drivers suit? I think the reason with the team associated sponsor is that team associated is the official rc brand for LOORRS.

Nice pics.
If you remember last year team Redbull was sponcered by rc10 and at CORR races they were not allowed to display or sell the little cars infront of the Redbull hauler/pit and I could be wrong but I think TRAXXAS has a little more money spent in TORC then they did in CORR so my opinion is it probably has nothing to do with LOORRS.

Oh ya and NICE shots the trophy girls are smokin!!

Last edited:

eric2448

If you remember last year team Redbull was sponcered by rc10 and at CORR races they were not allowed to display or sell the little cars infront of the Redbull hauler/pit and I could be wrong but I think TRAXXAS has a little more money spent in TORC then they did in CORR so my opinion is it probably has nothing to do with LOORRS.

Oh ya and NICE shots the trophy girls are smokin!!
They were able to display with their teams but no sales or running/ testing of the r/c vehicles...

tpatkins

RDC sighting...1st picture, just to the right of the kids! HEY, I know that guy!

Mary Kay

PRINCESS
I wondered when someone would pick it out. I had the chance to meet him at Cenni's pit, nice person:)

RDC sighting...1st picture, just to the right of the kids! HEY, I know that guy!

Brandon121

Josh's Dream
Great shots as always Steve.

At-a-boy CASEY!!!

Mary Kay

PRINCESS
Hope so. Friday's Pro-Lite race was the BEST Pro-lite race that I have ever witnessed. The battle between Kincaid and Hart was crazy, while the rest of the field went at it like they were driving their trucks as if they stole them. Great Driving by the whole field.

Props go out to Jeff Huesman, his finish doesn't show how great he drove.

Any video from the PL race?

Nash!

I can only imagine what Creighton is asking that kid, and I am sure we will find out in a future "Behind The Scenes..."