Don't pay your bill with me here is what Happens!

Jerry

Reaction
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REly3j7TM6s"]YouTube - Operation Paver Repo[/ame]

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
lol thats awesome. To bad they didnt get it on video when the company found out or to bad the security guard didnt come out.

Cadwell

Reaction
that was great!!! btw if you have any pavers left i will gladly take them off your hands!!

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
BADASS!!!!!

If only more sub contractors had the ability to pull out their material on a job that the general didn't pay them on.

Typical security guard too. Those guys don't do jack squat. They're always sleeping.

Jerry, was this really you or something you found?

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Please tell me this is your company lol, too awesome!!!!

Jerry

Reaction
Yes it is my buisness. In my 8 Years of being in buisness there has only been three people who have not paid me. The other two are fast aproaching their deadline. I was fortunate to find someone who could really use them. He dosent know it yet but I am going to install them for free too. I rarely Have pavers left over cause i run a tight ship but if you give me your info I can contact you when the oppertunity arises.

Mark Newhan

Reaction
What were the piles left in the middle of the "driveways"?

JEFFRPM

Non Sugar Coated
Reaction
Your right It sucks when you get stiffed I have 9 Liens against homeowners that have more money than GOD and they still don't pay. My latest trick was to cave the in the top of this jerks septic tank with a 325 john deere track hoe 2 pops and in she went. Well guess what the county hauls my butt in to the greybar hotel to book me for a CRIMINAL MISCHIEF charge BFD my lawyer laughed his Butt [had to clean up the potty mouth don't want to get banned 4 times] off funniest thing he has ever heard of he says the maximum fine is $400.00 so what!! All the contractors have been buying me free beers ever since they say "that was a shot across the bow" for what they have planned. they just wished they had thought of it first. BTW every contractor wants CASH for the replacement tank job AND the county health department made the homeowners evacuate the home until It's fixed. Guess where they went home to??

Newport beach it figures