Don't see any new sponsorship in pro-lite.

harleys dad

I have to ask, all the sponcers you see on pro lites, how much do they really pay?? Just wondering, because some of the teams that look like they have huge sponcers are really a drop in the bucket money wise. Very few are getting their whole way paid, they want you to think they are, but the ones I have spoken to are still having to build trucks for others, or have big buesnesses of there own.

inmymind

So to get back on track, is there something Corr could do to help pro-lite or any team bring in new sponsors? Like If team "A" was to invite southwest wigit company owner,vp. to a race would corr help out with maybe tickets, special seating, food or what ever? Just kickin around some ideas.

DJSSniper

So to get back on track, is there something Corr could do to help pro-lite or any team bring in new sponsors? Like If team "A" was to invite southwest wigit company owner,vp. to a race would corr help out with maybe tickets, special seating, food or what ever? Just kickin around some ideas.
Yes...Pro Lite needs to race when the fans are in the seats.
Pro 2 and 4 need to go last, at stated above in ProLite13's post. CORR is the only event on earth to have the main event go before the smaller events.

jonpfive

but in the future it will not meet marketing needs unless there is added exposure on TV and a revised daily race schedule.
Being a sponsor you have the ability to sway the decision making in those areas. Jim listens to money and nothing else. Pro-lite should ALWAYS race before P-2/P-4, plain and simple.

In response to your earlier post; How can you feel that money is better spent midpack in P-2 when the TV only shows the top 3? Honest question here, not being a smarta**. I believe that sponsorships will not grow significantly or even substantially decrease if CORR does not begin to cover the whole field. There is a lot of good racing going on that does not get the coverage it deserves, thus not exposing the very sponsors and teams that are supporting the series.

BAPerf

Well, you should see a few new sponsors on our Pro-Lite this weekend! Look for # 71 to be driven by Chuck Foreman.

NOS Energy Drink, Advance Flow Engineering (AFE), Pro-Comp Suspension, PRG Products, amd Gatpr Wraps are all new to the class I think. Not to mention, OMF, Maxxis, Nut Industries, ZLT, and Cobra Seats (Sube Sports).

jamminjeff10

CORR could bring stability to the class with guarantee's of TV coverage for the class, and a schedule that works to help build the fan base. It is not rocket science, UTV's first, then the buggy classes, TK's for the intermission, then PL, P2, & P4 to end the day.

With some this type of stability, along with expanded venues (other parts of the country), more major sponsors may come into the series. Right now CORR looks like a regional series promoted by someone with deep pockets to buy the TV.

How can a racer go to a sponser and say, "well, our class might be on TV" or "I'm not sure what time were racin' and i'm not sure if the fans will be in the stands?"

Or let's invite some big wigs and put them in the stands only to let them see us race at the end of the day with 2000 people in the stands????? After the big boys are done, all in the name of live TV with 30 minutes of dead coverage???

Bring on the stadiums (compare SX vs Outdoor MX) exposure wise (TV, Fan attendance, Corporate sponsors, etc.)