Door Bags?

diirk

Reaction
Anyone have any recomendations on door bags (for lack of a better description). I've seen a few large triangular ones that looked good but don't know the mfg.

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
Anyone have any recomendations on door bags (for lack of a better description). I've seen a few large triangular ones that looked good but don't know the mfg.
What is... Dirt Bagz :D We use their tool bags and Impact holder bag.... as Borat would say.. " Great Sucess "

diirk

Reaction
Thanks for the info guys. We'll be picking something up soon.

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
We use MasterCraft in both the Class 1 and the TT. Great product. Try them on the web, phone or PM Robbie on here. I'm sure he would help you out.

diirk

Reaction
There are some excellent choices. I've seen the Mastercraft triangluar ones before, and they look good. I'll look into the DirtBagz too. Something custom made to my exact needs is a good idea.

trent06

Mush
Reaction
Our stock full has Mastercrafts and our TT has Dirtbags both work equally as well! And both offer an array of sizes....Look online at either of their websites or Kartek or McKenzies also carries them. I know the Dirtbags impact gun holster costs about $40 bucks or so....most others are really inexpensive and the off-road sway meet pretty much gives them away....

baja_racer

Reaction
mastercraftseats.com

For all your door, gear, tool bag needs!!!!!