Dosent Anyone Respect The Piece?

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Even the birds are crapping all over the piece! This bird has been for like 6 months now.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.pencilart.com/bird.wmv>http://www.pencilart.com/bird.wmv</A>

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

TRDshaunTRD

Reaction
thats funny, i was just talking about how birds fight with their reflection yesterday with my dad. They do that with chrome rims too.

"Those who risk nothing, are nothing."

elcaprerunner

Reaction
Hey man The Piece is badass, especially cause it has the "Caddy Kit" with coilovers it takes it in the back way better than I thought because of those bypasses. To say the least your cage doesn't do much for me but it works. Is that your daily driver?

DIRT'S FOR RACING, PRERUNNERS ARE FOR GETTING THERE!

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
Reaction
Fish:
Will it make it to San Felipe and back ?? LOL !!!

"if something can go wrong, it'll probably will"
pinche murphy

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
hah, at least it didnt crap all over it right?

<font color=green>That which is, cannot be that which is not except in the minds and hands</font color=green>

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Ya the cage inside the cab came out crappy...the outside it ok...I will be ripping out the inside part of the cage and redoing it soon.

Go Big Or Go Home

elcaprerunner

Reaction
Well whatever you do with the inside try and make sure you don't leave any dead bars. I saw you had a few at D-Day. The ones where your windshield is that split down the middle. Try to continue them down to the frame if you can, but if you do it right you probably won't need them. Also in the back by the rear window you had a tube that came down the middle of the window and two that looked like the top of an X but you did not finish them down to the frame, but you probably don't need that one down the middle, just the one that goes across just under the window and an X. And make sure you do an X in the roof too. Also in the back you have two tubes that make a V out of the top of the cage and stop, continue those into an X. Anyway, just suggestions that would improve it I think. I would talk to some fabricators and see if they have any suggestions too.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Oh yes I know the cage was no where near done. I just had started working on it and didnt have time to finish it yet. I know where all the weak spots are pretty much....the one we built in The General held up to a skip loader trying to smash the roof in and nothing even budged.

Go Big Or Go Home

elcaprerunner

Reaction
Thats good, are you going to have it go through the firewall and connect with the engine cage, or too much work?

Bonzen

Reaction
Apparently our bumpers didnt respect each other last weekend! Just make sure you respect the fact that the next time you nerf me I'm gonna bury you upside down at the top of blowsands! Focker.

-Angry Ryan

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Bring it! The Piece's bumper will be fully done by next time!

-Fish Ready To Nerf

Go Big Or Go Home