Double backflip during competition

michael_loomis

Havent seen it till now... Pretty effin sweet!!

Lets see the couch riders pull that off! :)

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Watched it on the live stream last week. He pulled it in practice at 1:30 in the morning in front of just his fellow competitors and they were all stoked when he landed it.

M.Harvey1600

wow, that was insane... super clean! this sport is getting crazier all the time... cant wait to c where it goes from here... to tell u the truth i was gettin tired of the backflip cause thats all we saw for so long during comps, now they r steppin it up again...

Gotta luv it!!!

racer_dude

Back2Back TL Champ!
a little bird told me that travis has a triple down on the big wheel into the foam pit.... and everyone knows thats way harder than on a bike

1fastbean

Rookie
Not the first in competition...Travis Pastrana did it at the Xgames in 07. Won the big trick gold medal.

Thanks, I don't really keep up with freestyle competition. Still wondering who was first to land one. Not surprised if it was Travis.

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Thanks, I don't really keep up with freestyle competition. Still wondering who was first to land one. Not surprised if it was Travis.
Travis landed it first, but it was during a "Big Trick" competition. He DID land it first.

However, this is the first time it's been landed during an actual "timed run".

Awesome!!!

1fastbean

Rookie
Travis landed it first, but it was during a "Big Trick" competition. He DID land it first.

However, this is the first time it's been landed during an actual "timed run".

Awesome!!!
Thanks, Travis is the man! I just would like to see him solo the 1000 again and finish.