• Forum membership has its advantages....

DOUBLE FEATURE ***VIDEO*** - SCORE Rosarito and BOR Vernal

WickedGravityVideo

Here are short teaser videos for each of these two recent desert races. Both races were excellently produced, each with a very interesting and fun course. Both were also underattended. Come on, racers, when these promotors go to all the trouble and expense to put on a race for you, please do all you can to attend. This new SCORE race was much better than the one it replaced and the BOR Vernal race, in its second year, is a great 20 mile course with a very low entry fee and free RV parking on site! Can you imagine attending a desert race with no Federal LEOs keeping you from having a good time? This is BOR Vernal - all held on County land set aside for off road fun! SCORE, SNORE, and BITD should be so lucky to have this type of land arrangement! Check out the vids! VIVA BAJA! VIVA VERNAL~!

Last edited:

kyle_pc_75

Thanks for posting the vid of the BOR race and for the compliments! It really is a fun race to put on. 20 mile course for about 150 race miles. Entry fees under $500, hotels only 5 miles away, head to head 3/4 mile drag race start, and a good variety of track type.

And yes, the County and State are awesome to work with. They make things so easy for us. I have some more video clips I'll post later.

kyle_pc_75

I'm no pro filmmaker like Doug, but here are some cell phone vids from the race that I edited together. Thanks for all the contributors!