• Forum membership has its advantages....

Doubt about LOORRS and LucasOilTV

putorkdforbaskat

Just me or LucasoilTV is not uploading all LOORRS races from this season? I mean, it looks that theres only a few races on their website/app compared to last years, with more than 10 races by this time of the year.
And what about the Midwest ("""ex TORC""") races? Arent they uploading this championship anymore?
OH... and is there somewhere I can watch those espn's coverage from Score/Baja? I know theres this paid espn thing but I cant have it cuz Im not from US.

Cheers guys! Tnx

Last edited:

stephenrjking

The Midwest series is being streamed by the individual tracks on their websites and on Facebook live. Crandon's races are on Youtube now, and I think ERX streams are still available on the website.

Here's Bark River, from today. Both Pro-2 races this weekend were outstanding, and today's might've been the race of the year: (skip to 5:22:00 / 2:06:00 to go, and despite how it looks you absolutely must watch to the end) EDIT: If you have a minute, your viewing experience will really be enriched by watching the last lap of the first race, embedded below.

Kyle Kleiman is going wake up in the middle of the night screaming with visions of Keegan Kincaid chasing him after this weekend. An incredible start and an incredible finish. Great stuff. I hope Carlson and Winner can get their trucks to the finish in Crandon, because we have two legit guys winning and those two are just as fast.

Last edited:

stephenrjking

Ok, so to really appreciate the finish of today's Pro-2 race, you have to see the finish of yesterday's Pro-2 race. Race begins 51:27 in / 2:41:36 to go. If you want to skip through most of the race, which has some decent drama and features an excellent showing by Cory Winner, the last lap begins at roughly 1:11:08 in / 2:21:53 to go:

Watch the last lap. And then watch today's. It's performance art.

Last edited:

450grl

The live streaming on FB this weekend was doubly awesome because I found out that anything you are watching on FB on your phone, you can watch on your TV with a simple tap of an icon. Maybe I'm late to that party, but I was stoked to watch these races on my big screen TV this weekend!

sb4pro

Been watching all of the streams and fully attend to watch WHILE I’m at the track . Just hope I’ll be able to get a signal , Crandon is kinda spotty as far as coverage . They’ll be able to stream just fine cause they use the track WiFi but using 3g and 4g coverage to receive can be a pain sometimes . Anyway I’ll also be posting pics and stuff on my Instagram I’m speed.mj give me a follow if ya want

ltr450rider

To answer the OP question, no, there seems to be no more coverage of the short course events on Lucas Oil TV. I cancelled my subscription when it came for renewal in May since they were no longer streaming races. It seems to me like they are done with coverage there.

I would not doubt if it has to do with selling TV coverage. I would think CBS sports or whoever is carrying the TV show replay would not like that we can watch the races live through the app as they are also trying to add viewership and need to sell advertising space during the show.

It's a real bummer as I no longer pay for cable/satelite TV service for the past few years (best decision I've made). The problem now is that I can't watch the races that I can't make it to.

I am happy that the midwest series is streaming events. I watched a few races from the Spring Crandon races on YouTube the other night which was nice.

If what is rumored to be happening with lucas next year in the midwest does happen the stream will be improved 10 fold over what has been this year.

Rennsport Group

As you might imagine, our coverage efforts at Crandon for the upcoming Polaris RZR Crandon World Championships is massive and world-class. Stay tuned for more information over the coming weeks.

VERN391

The ERX, Dirt City, and Bark River Live feeds have been awesome. The Crandon Spring race (Live feed) on Saturday if memory serves was pretty jacked up, I think Sunday was better but didn't get to see much. I would think Crandon would have this figured out and have the best presentation with their resources.
The camera angles at the other 3 tracks (obviously smaller) were outstanding IMHO.

Rennsport Group

Vern, the folks at ERX, Dirt City and Bark River did a very nice job. We produced a very professional Crandon Live! stream both days at Crandon that are now edited races (all Pro and Sportsman) that can be enjoyed in high-definition on YouTube. The real issue we had at the Crandon June Brush Run was getting enough bandwidth to get the stream out, which was a technical issue we thought we had solved. We will have a huge stream plan in place for the upcoming 50th with multiple on-camera talent etc.

stephenrjking

Vern, the folks at ERX, Dirt City and Bark River did a very nice job. We produced a very professional Crandon Live! stream both days at Crandon that are now edited races (all Pro and Sportsman) that can be enjoyed in high-definition on YouTube. The real issue we had at the Crandon June Brush Run was getting enough bandwidth to get the stream out, which was a technical issue we thought we had solved. We will have a huge stream plan in place for the upcoming 50th with multiple on-camera talent etc.
How will this broadcast interact/coincide with the Red Bull TV broadcast?