Doubt about LOORRS and LucasOilTV

mv181aa

RDC Crypto
Rain...LOL like Crandon isn't knee deep at least one day/weekend a year. Perspective right?

freshwillie

RDC Crypto
sorry. I meant instead of the current schedule. If both series ran complete oposite times of the year alot of pro racers would run both. lucas venues are in pretty hot climates. like nov-april? just an idea.

tchapps88

RDC Crypto
be neat if isoc can convince ram to sponsor short course again like when torc was around, with the pro2 engine rules the opportunity for a mopar guy is there, was talking to some guys on an engine forum and it was agreed that the brodix spec mopar heads have a lot of potential and ritter racing makes a big bore cast block now thats only like $500 more than a dart or world ford or chevy block.

Last edited:

Jacob D

RDC Crypto
I just remember when Mopar was in it last time, the whole controversy within the Pro Lite class. Im for whatever makes the classes stronger. Pro Lite and Pro 4. I think Pro 2 is sitting pretty good as it is right now.

Fourstroker

RDC Crypto
Rob Mac has it removed from his social media listings already. Guessing he is just moving on with his other sponsors. We will find out at KOH for Rob Mac I presume

dbq61537

RDC Crypto
I’m heard that Rockstar is gone from all motorsports including Lucas what’s that going to do?

They were front and center on the Dakar Rally...Andrew Short had a pretty big logo, on his Riding Suit.

Maybe, their just refocusing marketing globally, trying to grow internationally, so to fight Red Bull and Monster?

Can anyone get a definitive answer? The only reason I pick up a RockStar...every once and a while...is because they support Motorsports.

putorkdforbaskat

RDC Crypto
Oh no! =/
Short Course is so amazing but it looks so hard to keep it on its rails, eh? At the bottom of my heart I want some big company like IMG or Feld or even NItroCircus (since Rallycross is not working in America since day 1) to "Buy" Lucas and the "TORC", combine them and have a 10 race calendar as an "american championship" with all races on NBC main channel or espn cuz this is amazing and everybody should watch but thats not gonna happen.