Doug Roll Designs

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
I need some help. Looking for a contact for Doug Roll. Am in the process of getting quad back up to snuff and cant find any email contact of phone contact for Doug Roll at Doug Roll Designs. If anyone can help please email me at adora95@sbcglobal.net or leave me a message or private message here. I certainly would appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.

Speed Safely

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Hey Victor, thanks for that link. Should be able to get some info on what I need thru them. I have an old number for Doug, at the house in Fallbrook but not sure if thats good anymore.

Speed Safely

desertratt

Reaction
office is 760-731-5920. i have his cell as well. but i am not going to post it in a forum. we might be able to help you out with quad stuff as well. 714-808-8330x 12 ask for gump( mike )

drive fast and take chances!!

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Thats cool Eric, thanks alot. I have an old frame that Doug made. We never put it together. Been sitting in a closet. Has the swing arm A-arms and everything and I have some questions about it. Also, will contact you, as you say you might be able to help with some stuff. Getting ready to get my old bike together along with putting together a new one. i have alot of parts and want to start riding/racing again, do a few races a year. Thanks again for the info, really appreciate it.......

Speed Safely