Dover

RGFan

Reaction
I look for RG to have a bottom 15 performance since he has lost his advantage.

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
Reaction
I look for RG to have a bottom 15 performance since he has lost his advantage.
Advantage? He had a handling advantage (on paper) over they entire field, and still performed like horse dung. Com'on Robby,but a bullet in it. I understand cup pays for everything else, but this is just plain embarrassing. Go back to the IRL. They are still talking about you over their. At lease in the IRL you don't half to win week in and week out. Just find some super hot chick to drive a second car and Tony George will throw tons of money your way:eek:

Mumzy

Reaction
This Eury/Earnhardt drama makes me laugh. They were only together for 8+ years....sure that is a long time in NASCAR time, but that is a drop in the bucket in life time. Jr will now have to show what he is made of, and the red.....hummm green? nation will have to buck up and look for someone else to blame their failures on.

BTW.....Robby is slowly taking over that illustrious position in NASCAR that Kyle Petty so eloquently left him. I still say that if NASCAR didn't provide him a jet, and a house on the lake, he wouldn't be a part of it.......lord knows, it isn't because of his performance.

RGFan

Reaction
Advantage? He had a handling advantage (on paper) over they entire field, and still performed like horse dung. Com'on Robby,but a bullet in it. I understand cup pays for everything else, but this is just plain embarrassing. Go back to the IRL. They are still talking about you over their. At lease in the IRL you don't half to win week in and week out. Just find some super hot chick to drive a second car and Tony George will throw tons of money your way:eek:
Sorry man, the "advantage" comment was meant to have a bit of sarcasm. YOu know we are on the same page with all of this. But let's face it, RG is 40 now, no longer 30. He would be a senior citizen in the IRL, sad but true. RG has peaked physiologically and only has a handful of competetive years in an IRL car. If he were to get into a decent ride in Nascrap, he would have another dozen or so years. One thing is for certian, this team will not succeed, which sucks. But contrary to what TOG and the boys say over there on the uprising2, this team is junk. I am sick of the excuses as to why they are having their issues. The more things change, the more they stay the same. RGM sucks with their Nascar effort and continue to do worse and worse every year.

DanDan

Reaction
Things aren't looking any better for RG. Second slowest car so far. Qualified 31st with several cars to go.

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
Reaction
Kyle Busch finally calling out JR nation. I'm glad someone finally said it. Look for the dude to be booed the rest of his life. Hope he makes it out of Dover alive.

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
Reaction
By the way, Awesome nation wide race right now. The 20 and 18 have been battling for about 30 laps now.

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Yea, the Nationwide race is awesome right now

SLOW R.I.P. for RG...sad but true

manicmechanic

Reaction
Come on, RG pulled down a third with a bent axle!!!
Never say die!!!

michael_loomis

Reaction
Never say die!!!
BUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Sell the team and take over the 88!!!!

BUAHAHAHAHA!!!!

bent axle! lolol

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
Reaction
Looks like the the JR nation gods bit KB

kaw500

Reaction
for what its worth rg up 13 spots in 20 laps

kaw500

Reaction
Its sounds like his dad is spotting but that can't be, can it?

kaw500

Reaction
And loses 9 spots under the competion yellow, RG pissed
same ole same ole

RGFan

Reaction
Never say die!!!
Dude, RG lucked into a third, he had a top 25 car at best, he will not have another lucky moment in this series for another 10 years if things continue hold true for him. The only luck RG has is bad luck......And I am of the opinion that people and teams make their own luck. Harsh but true. I still have hope that RG will wake up one of these days and decide that driving for his own team was a bad idea and will hopefully still have enough talent to go drive for a contender.

DanDan

Reaction
RG taken out by Stremme. Stremme got crossed up and hit Menard who hit RG. RG pounded the inside wall pretty hard.

kaw500

Reaction
RG taken out by Stremme. Stremme got crossed up and hit Menard who hit RG. RG pounded the inside wall pretty hard.
walked in the door, read your post and now back out the door.

SUCKS