DP video Soundtrack

Volcom1095

On that Dezert People Video its got some awsome music i waould love to get a copy of the soundtrack. I think they should make a soundtrack like Crusty Demons Of Dirt did for crusty III just a straight copy from the video i liked that it was cool? any ways just thought it might be a good seller.
does anyone know if its in the process or not ?

klaus

Administrator
Well I have my very own personal soundtrack cd....and its pretty cool to listen to the songs and in your mind watch the video.

The problem with a soundtrack cd is to obtain all the different artists rights. You are talking about 10-15 different artist agreeing one one product. Thats hard.

All songs and bands with contact info are listed on dezertpeople.com website under music.

Btw. What particular track is it you like ? My favorite one is the Herbst sound track.

Junior

I would have to go with the music played behind the EJR section of the video! And the acting in that section is spectatular as well. That one pit guy really makes it look like he gets away from the spraying fuel when he actually got doushed! hehehehe

Junior
EJR Racing #244

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Good thing noone was smoking around that guy.... :)

We have three record labels that we used licensed music from in the video, Volcom Ent. TON records and Hopeless records. The rest are independent bands. The problem most likely would be with getting the record labels to agree on something. I will probably bring it up to all of them and see what it would take, but I really doubt it would be worth the hassle for not that many CD's produced. I don't see that being a huge seller. But I could be wrong....

Curtis
Juice Designs

Volcom1095

Yeah it would probably be a big hassle but the music really gets me hyped up to go off-roading or anything crazy. My particular favorites are the first 2 songs and the song with the soda/corr scene, now thinking about it they atre all good. and the Letner footage is awsome good job on a video well done.
Eric
wiseguy racing

Mike_McCluskey

I mentioned this to Klaus at Slash X already but for me personally I would like to hear less music and more motor. I think its a good video to get people interested in the sport. What did everybody think of Kreg D's "commercial" that aired at the dinner? I thought it was quite cool!

Volcom1095

yea i think it sounds really good when the motor and the music are mixed in together. i missed the commercial can you see it on his website?

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
That was a commercial? Longest but coolest commercial I have ever seen.

Kris

When in doubt, GAS IT!

Curtis Guise

Administrator
I have had people tell me that also about the motor noise. You have probably noticed that the short course section is all motor noise with the music. For the rest of the video I used what sounded best as far as the motor noise. Alot if shots end up having to much background noise (people talking, wind, etc..) to use sometimes.
I also have more ideas for future videos.....

JCA

Linkin Park and Metallica are my motivating driving music. (hint...hint)

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.andrewsracing.com>www.andrewsracing.com</A>