DragonFire Racing, Team Green Kawasaki and Pistol Pete Join Forces for 2009 Baja 500

Reaction
DragonFire Racing, Team Green Kawasaki and Pistol Pete Sohren enter Trophy Truck, Class 1 and the UTV Class for the SCORE BAJA 500

We are back to the Desert the first week of June for the Tecate Score Baja 500. I am excited to be back in the Class 1 car. We have made many changes to the chassis with the help of Gear
One, Fox Racing, UPR and Greg Foutz since Primm last month, and not even the Swine Flu will stop us from getting this car to the checkers first.

We are also back with Team Green Kawasaki this year and have Reid Nordin and Hans Waage sharing the driving our Factory Backed Teryx. The success this car is having in both short course
and Desert Racing make this 90 MPH Teryx quite the Monster in Baja!

We added a Trophy Truck to the mix and brought Pistol Pete Sohren in to make it an all out assault on the 2009 Tecate Score Baja 500.

“I am excited to be part of team DragonFire Racing for one of the best races of the year. Team DragonFire plans to launch a three prong attack on the Baja 500 we are gunning for the Podium.” Stated Pistol Pete Sohren.

Baja has and always will be the epic adventure, we are fortunate enough to be part of this series every year, and wish all our friends, drivers and competitors a safe and fast race.

To stay updated on our status during the race visit:

www.blog.dragonfireracing.com

http://www.racetheworld.net/ircstore/

Big_Rich

Reaction
Re: DragonFire Racing, Team Green Kawasaki and Pistol Pete Join Forces for 2009 Baja

More great news Pistola - see you in Baja :D

Big

outlaws1000

Reaction
Re: DragonFire Racing, Team Green Kawasaki and Pistol Pete Join Forces for 2009 Baja

Pistola is "firing" in the right direction.

Sampeter

Reaction

Can't wait to see #2 with the new sponsors...

Mcarlson1

Reaction

Good luck to all of Dragonfire racing at the 500, hope all 3 of your teams make it to the finish line safe and fast!!

Thanks,
Mike

Ozzie M

Reaction

Good luck too dragonfire racing see you out there.

djhspawn

Reaction

Anything that is a positive for #2 kicks ass.

baja619

Reaction

I sure hope Dragonfire secured the rights or permission to use the images in the press release that I received in my email this morning. If not that is just pathetic !!!

Reaction

I sure hope Dragonfire secured the rights or permission to use the images in the press release that I received in my email this morning. If not that is just pathetic !!!

The Truck is not wrapped until next week. We will not have time to send a press release next week. Pete is going down on Sunday we are going on Firday. Will have more pictures up after the race.
Thanks for the concern.

havahockey

Flipper
Reaction

Just sent him an email regarding it, its a continuous battle for photographers.