Drawing results for SF250?

CaptinCrash

Reaction
1 behind 31 will make for some good racing

13stout

Reaction
36th Cam...................wow anyone know how to do a rain dance I need it..........we should be okay were just going for a top 10 finish............I'm just gona CRUISE....;)
Nice draw Cam 2nd...........36th are they KIDDING...............:confused::confused::confused:

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
36th Cam...................wow anyone know how to do a rain dance I need it..........we should be okay were just going for a top 10 finish............I'm just gona CRUISE....;)
Nice draw Cam 2nd...........36th are they KIDDING...............:confused::confused::confused:

Clyde you don't know the meaning of cruise.;) Get some buddy.

trawak

Reaction
Fishy, ya fish hit the bottle last night and forgot how to post the draw positions up on the right day:D

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
i dont care where i start. i will be top 5 on road by mile 60 (if the course runs the same first 60 as previous years) just due to my truck working the best in that stuff.......ill admit it is not ALL driver, hahahahha

trawak

Reaction
So no engine issues in mexico this time, did you do the chupa cabra anti engine F##k up dance to ward off the mexico desert demons? Or just drop 60k on on runner :eek:

Kartman

Media Goon
Reaction
i dont care where i start. i will be top 5 on road by mile 60 (if the course runs the same first 60 as previous years) just due to my truck working the best in that stuff.......ill admit it is not ALL driver, hahahahha

You must have your hand in your pants Pete? Because you are feeling a little cocky.

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
You must have your hand in your pants Pete? Because you are feeling a little cocky.

started way back last year and did it.......why not again?? and odds are i wont be that far back this year.....its a numbers thing.....

BigBro

Reaction

You need to try less hype & B.S. for at least one race!

Who knows, maybe with that strategy, you may feel what it's like to win one again !