Drifting-People.com??

Status
Not open for further replies.

TT#54

The Pope of Welding
Reaction
Is it just me or has this site started to turn G A Y with all this drifting crap?

I thought this was "Race Dezert" ??

If this offends any of you Honda Civic Drifting Dorks? You can probably just lick my balls!

This site should only be about Class 11's -- Trophy Trucks ...

Your Pal

TT#54

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
I still dont understand how your posting Jesse, I saw you blow up on a bike a few weeks ago!!

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
Reaction
How it this ever going to compete with the WTAR thread?

FatCity

Reaction
Haaaaa ha " Synchronized Swimming with cars"

cosmo

Super Moderator
Reaction
This thread is probably linked with the "who is or was" (coolest, best etc.) threads....enough allready!

FatCity

Reaction
I still dont understand how your posting Jesse, I saw you blow up on a bike a few weeks ago!!

WTF He took a hit from a bazzoca! Wow

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMBigpZzFHQ"]YouTube - Jesse James Bazooka Bike Accident[/ame]

michael_loomis

Reaction
Jesse, I said I like seeing TT's drift on the pavement, meaning, en route to the dirt!! Screw that zipper car crap. Save those for Lemon's road racing!!! LOL

oh, and btw... sweet pics, is the Geiser TT getting this body, or something special??

Anyone else think Tom needs to ditch the 80's looking helmet?? LOL

LukeMcMillin

Reaction
I agree 100% with Jesse.

pappawheely

O.G. Photo
Reaction
Jesse, I saw your "making of" show today. How come they were talking about racing the 500 but were showing Laughlin and Barstow. Does Hollywood always have to be make believe?

jsallenbach

Reaction
I agree with what Jeese said. This is about the desert not guys going in circle's with Honda's.

TT#54

The Pope of Welding
Reaction
Geiser TT#54 will have the "Stuka" body......

Jesse, I said I like seeing TT's drift on the pavement, meaning, en route to the dirt!! Screw that zipper car crap. Save those for Lemon's road racing!!! LOL

oh, and btw... sweet pics, is the Geiser TT getting this body, or something special??

Anyone else think Tom needs to ditch the 80's looking helmet?? LOL

BuzzChaser

Reaction
I guess I havent looked on the "wrong" thread. Until now this is the only drifting talk that I've seen.(?)

TT#54

The Pope of Welding
Reaction
Jesse, I saw your "making of" show today. How come they were talking about racing the 500 but were showing Laughlin and Barstow. Does Hollywood always have to be make believe?

There is Nothing "Make Believe" about my shows......We pulled all the footage we could get of TT#54 for the show trailers to let people get a real feel of what Trophy Trucks are really like.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PtoxPfXTFs"]YouTube - baja 1000[/ame]

jsallenbach

Reaction
I'll watch it, anything with trophy trucks or anything envoled with off-road racing has my vote. Now lets get back to the whole drifting buissnes on race-dezert.com

SEANY

Reaction
There is Nothing "Make Believe" about my shows......We pulled all the footage we could get of TT#54 for the show trailers to let people get a real feel of what Trophy Trucks are really like.....

YouTube - baja 1000
You should pull footage of Rob Mac in the rivera TT to give people the feel of a TT going FAST :D sorry man you walk right into that one heheheheh

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
Jesse, to bad the guys at Base wouldn't HTFU and hire me for the RC car show. I'm sure the show is good but the RC part would have been much better... I heard they used a POS car.

I'm filming some class 11's in a couple of weeks. You should come drive one!

Last edited:

JD Durfey

Reaction
Hey Jesse,

I can't wait to see your show tonight. I heard your interview on Howard Stern and I have a greater understanding of where you come from and I have gained a lot more respect for you and what you have accomplished in life.

WOW!!! now that just sounded gay!! but oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.