DOG ON

RDC's illegal immigrant
Reaction
Is this the new WTAR thread?

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
Reaction
If drifting is gay what's Nascar?

Drifting is a form of tight, fast gayness and NASCAR is a form of wider, slower gayness.

You both can lick my tiny little balls:D

If you're so bad ass, how come you ain't out there geting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to race???

Oh that's right, you're puss-E -cats;)

OldStroppeTeam

Reaction
It kinda reminded me of the OLD Super Dave Osborne Show .....Imitation is the best form of flattery !

outlaws1000

Reaction
Coming from a homo in a fake leather chair and a tear drop, that by the way says "I take massive pipe from men in a Mexican bathroom" I will take your insults as compliments. There are three reasons I won't lick your balls.
1. I'm not a homo or a Nascar fan such as yourself.
2. I would have to hunt down your wifes purse to find your balls.
3. Licking objects the size of plain mm's is not to appealing.

Now go back to surfing the net for more rainbow people such as yourself.

P.S top that post "Sucka!!!"

You both can lick my tiny little balls:D

If you're so bad ass, how come you ain't out there geting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to race???

Oh that's right, you're puss-E -cats;)

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
Reaction
Coming from a homo in a fake leather chair and a tear drop, that by the way says "I take massive pipe from men in a Mexican bathroom" I will take your insults as compliments. There are three reasons I won't lick your balls.
1. I'm not a homo or a Nascar fan such as yourself.
2. I would have to hunt down your wifes purse to find your balls.
3. Licking objects the size of plain mm's is not to appealing.

Now go back to surfing the net for more rainbow people such as yourself.

P.S top that post "Sucka!!!"

LMAO!!! Coming from an asshat like you, topping that will be too easy!!!

One: You're absolutely clueless, and I feel sympathy for the mentally challenged, not a need to insult them.
Two: You're so frickin confused that you called me a homo three times, yet admitted that you'd seek my balls "in your wife's purse". Which is it???
Three: You failed to admit that NASCAR is still the highest rated form of motorsports on television, and how the drivers are among the most respected for their charity work in ANY sport. Last Sunday was the Autism Speaks 400. What have you done for someone other than yourself lately???
Four: If you really feel the need to insult others personally like that, it must be because you have some personal insecurity issues. Do you need a hug???

Now, watch out for the guy who made my avatar. He's one bad ass mofo;)

NASCAR KICKS ASS!!!:p

GHARACING

Reaction
that gymkhana video is far from gay.... amazing driving skill... bad arse car. keep em coming!

outlaws1000

Reaction
I have nothing against the tatoo artist remember your the one wearing it. Your balls would surely fit in my wifes coin purse you know that little one where the pennies go and that is all their worth right?

I could care less about Nascar and what they do, did, or are about to do.

You just keep sitting there in front of the t.v on your fake chair wondering what could have been. Dreaming of your Nascar boys coming over and servicing you. Have your tatoo artist fix the rainbow tramp stamp on the small of your back.

Your turn "SUCKA!"

LMAO!!! Coming from an asshat like you, topping that will be too easy!!!

One: You're absolutely clueless, and I feel sympathy for the mentally challenged, not a need to insult them.
Two: You're so frickin confused that you called me a homo three times, yet admitted that you'd seek my balls "in your wife's purse". Which is it???
Three: You failed to admit that NASCAR is still the highest rated form of motorsports on television, and how the drivers are among the most respected for their charity work in ANY sport. Last Sunday was the Autism Speaks 400. What have you done for someone other than yourself lately???
Four: If you really feel the need to insult others personally like that, it must be because you have some personal insecurity issues. Do you need a hug???

Now, watch out for the guy who made my avatar. He's one bad ass mofo;)

NASCAR KICKS ASS!!!:p

outlaws1000

Reaction
Not quite leather close to suede, somewhere in the middle given from one man to a spam rental companion of the evening.

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
Reaction
I have nothing against the tatoo artist remember your the one wearing it. Your balls would surely fit in my wifes coin purse you know that little one where the pennies go and that is all their worth right?

I could care less about Nascar and what they do, did, or are about to do.

You just keep sitting there in front of the t.v on your fake chair wondering what could have been. Dreaming of your Nascar boys coming over and servicing you. Have your tatoo artist fix the rainbow tramp stamp on the small of your back.

Your turn "SUCKA!"

Your lack of intelligence and homosexual fantasies that you posses and try to accuse others of aren't worth responding to. If this makes you feel better, I'm glad I made your day.

I really do feel sorry for you, what it must be like to be such a punk ass bltch. have a nice day

Status
Not open for further replies.