Drive 2:roll call teaser

deviate films

Reaction
Website
www.deviate-films.com
Deviate Films and mwilsonphoto.com are hard at work editing and filming for Drive 2. Due out January 2010..Check out a little teaser and see who's involved in thi syears project. Still looking for a few more racers to get there stardom in Drive 2. Contact us via PM or at:

deviatefilms07@yahoo.com
michael@mwilsonphoto.com

Check it out:
http://vimeo.com/4422278

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Looks really good cant wait!

CaptinCrash

Reaction
awesome trailer where was that shot of larry jactions car on the beach at 40 seconds

JJ LJR

Reaction
Website
www.baldiracing.com
awesome trailer where was that shot of larry jactions car on the beach at 40 seconds

The Trailer looks great so far guys.

The shot of Larry Jacinto car was up in Lucerne Valley off of Bessemer Mine Road (Soggy Dry Lake Bed). It was the Monday after Laughlin and it was cold. When we got there at 6:30 a.m. there was a very light snow fall and windy.

deviate films

Reaction
Website
www.deviate-films.com
Hell yeah it was cold,
And flying and driving at 120 mph hang out the side of a heli or in a race car made it WAAAYYY colder. But we got the shots and it is going to make a killer addition to the video. Thanks everyone for all the support!!!

trent06

Mush
Reaction
The teaser looks awesome! I cant wait for the entire video. The opening scene with the TT from the Parker race looks awesome as well. Thanks.

mwilsonphoto.com

Reaction
Website
www.mwilsonphoto.com
man that was a cold fun morning of shooting vid and taking pics.

CaptinCrash

Reaction
i love this teaser can i preorder a copy now i like how the musics more suddle then the norm death melt what song is that in the teaser

mwilsonphoto.com

Reaction
Website
www.mwilsonphoto.com
we did that on purpose, ahahahahahha

The partys will be big and fun, Brian and I will keep you all posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next race caliente

the only thing I see wrong is that im not in it. Theres Armin and Marty, but wheres the shot of ME!!! haha J/k looks good but. Hopefully the premiere party is a rager.