DRIVE Drawing Party Sept 12th

Off Road Warehouse

Reaction
Hey Everyone. Its time for the next DRIVE Drawing Party, and its gonna be held at Off Road Warehouse in Kearny Mesa.

We will be having food and drinks, raffles, fun bounce for the kids, and of course...the Drawing for the Next DRIVE race to be held the following weekend.

Any Questions, feel free to contact us. All of the info needed is on the flyer attached below. Hope to see as many people out there as possible. Weather should be cooled down by then.

Attachments

mcheck

STEEEKERS!!
Reaction
would have been fun to attend, but primm reservations already exist

hope everyone has a good time

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
Bummed I will be in Primm. Have fun, ORW rocks for putting this on.

Brian & Amy

Reaction
Thanks ORW!!!

See you there!

-Brian & Amy

Tundranation

Reaction
Wouldn't you know it ORW DRIVE draw party right down the street from where I live and I will miss it :eek: I will be at Primm :D !!!!!

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
going to Primm

dwasser

Reaction
I am looking forward to a very chill atmosphere. We're just going to hang out and have a good time. I heard Brian is going to show everyone the lasso dance my wife taught him while we were working a check point at a D-38 race.

Sorry Brian :D. Now you have to do it.

We knew the schedule was rough. Labor day the weekend before and Prim that weekend. There is always a lot going on. I know. I just turned in the schedule for next year to the BLM. There are over 50 races a year in Mexico, California, Nevada, Arizona, and Texas.

Last edited:

Off Road Warehouse

Reaction
Hey its expected. Well if you cant have fun at the DRIVE Party, then we at least hope your having a blast out in Primm. Be sure to find a way to stay cool out there. Apparently it gets hotter elsewhere then San Diego. Wouldnt know after this past week. lol Thought we already in the desert.

SicRic

Reaction
Could u email me the info for the drawing party in another form (not PDF) I am trying to post that on the Mexican Forum..

ultrablew

Reaction
I doubt I will be able to make it. Got "someone's" 8 truck to get done.:D IFFFFFF our 1450 is almost done, I may send Cully or someone to represent.

baja_racer

Reaction
Doug,
I will do my best to make it out to the drawing party!!

stokessdca

Reaction
i too will be at primm but we will be at the drive/orw race
next weekend.

thanks to orw for their support of all the local dezert races.

baja_racer

Reaction
It's today!!!!!

talkjk

Reaction
Just dropped off the truck, got to witness how many 300 lb+ men can fit in a Suzuki Samri LOL:D

Talk to JR when you get there, and see if they will do it again.