DRIVE / FiberwerX 200 Map

dwasser

Reaction
The map is now up on the site. (sorry it comes up in Landscape. I'll try to have the web people fix it tomorrow)

The course will be completely marked by 8:00 AM on Friday. I think this is the best one yet. It has everything. Technical, little bit of silt, little bit of wash and two of the fastest sections in the valley. One is on the East side and believe it or not the other is on the West. The fast section on the East is 2.5 miles of the flattest terrain in the desert. I suggest installing a parachute brake. Top speeds for sure.

The course is being marked with color coded reflective tape on each marker. There is a red square on the straight "UP" arrows. The points on the turn arrows have been outlined with red. The points on the down arrows has been outlined in white. All gates and check point flags have been banded with red reflective tape as well. When it is all marked there will be roughly 1000 stakes out there over 34 miles.

I feel that this course will have something for everyone. Horsepower in some sections, driving skills in others and patients all around.

Look forward to seeing everyone in the desert. Make sure to come to the Friday night 1450.org BBQ.

http://www.drive-racing.com/course_map.pdf

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
Reaction
thanks doug looks fun!
so it looks like we arent running the powerline road from s/f to south tressel? bitchin i hate that section lol

dwasser

Reaction
thanks doug looks fun!
so it looks like we arent running the powerline road from s/f to south tressel? bitchin i hate that section lol
No Poweline Road South of the wash. It's an old line that brings us back in after we go under the South trestle. Has some big whoops though:D

There's a section on the road your thinking of that got re-named "Duncan Drop" Find Jason Duncan at the race and ask him why.

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
Reaction
No Poweline Road South of the wash. It's an old line that brings us back in after we go under the South trestle. Has some big whoops though:D

There's a section on the road your thinking of that got re-named "Duncan Drop" Find Jason Duncan at the race and ask him why.
isnt that where he smacked the tressel with his roof? or rolled prerunning? i forgot. lol
and dammit on the big whoops, looking forward to the course if its anything as fun as it sounds im excited!

dwasser

Reaction
Did I mention Tuckers Trench for the last time this year and one of the highest ridges in Plaster City. Check point 4 will have the best view in the desert. They'll be able to see the racing action on the entire West side from where they are going to be.

Brian & Amy

Reaction
Counting down the hrs before we're on the road to Plaster City :D

Can't wait to see everyone out there!

-Brian & Amy