DRIVE Gran Prix Pics.

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
Heidi Steele debuts in a TT, Christina Ashcraft gets to ride in her first race, Jesse Ashcraft was on it all day. What more can you expect from another great DRIVE race.

Welcome to dirt Xteena

Great weekend, good friends and fun had by all. What more can you ask from life?

More to come.

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
Jesse Ashcraft was on it all day. Nice job from a truck that just came from PRIMM.

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
Reaction
fun race!!! even though i did get in on it, the race and chase was awesome! the 16 battle was close! and unsicker hauled the mail!

localracer

Reaction
Manny Moe and Jack? :)

-Alex :)
Computer equipt with "Paint" - $1000
Internet conection - $29.95 a month
Checkin' out race dez info cuz your could get to the race - free

Me seeing your post from a picture you didn't take of me while I was at the race -priceless.

Great pictures Trey, keep them coming.:D

Attachments

deano

McDeano
Reaction
trey, the pictures are awesome ---- once pub gets the new DA website back going again .... we'll have to get you to be the official photog guy (along w/ glenn-g :rolleyes:), and stoke everyone out w/ these pictures -- congrats on the big "V" again (3-3) -- sounds like all you guys (& girls) had a good time --- and congrats to j-ashcraft -- solid driving again :cool:

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
trey, the pictures are awesome ---- once pub gets the new DA website back going again .... we'll have to get you to be the official photog guy (along w/ glenn-g :rolleyes:), and stoke everyone out w/ these pictures -- congrats on the big "V" again (3-3) -- sounds like all you guys (& girls) had a good time --- and congrats to j-ashcraft -- solid driving again :cool:
I agree. Would love to see the NEW DA website. Trey takes awesome shots. Even when we are napping!! LOL!!! :D

BlueBear

Prep/Woody/Sleepy/Drive-Bear
Reaction
bbbbbbbbbbbbwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa great shots trey! good times this weekend!

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
Reaction
Great segway Pat!!

Sleepy Bear and Snoozing Bean.

P Diddy out for the count

:D
here we see the illusive sleepy bear(aka Yogi) in his natural enviroment..... the next picture we see Boo Boo(aka Flipper) in the the wild... the night before the crew was raiding picnic baskets...