DRIVE is looking for volunteers for the May 16th Night race

Brian & Amy

Reaction
We have a little less than a month until our night race (may 16th).

The "Still of the Night 200" will be a blast and as always we are looking for new people to come out and volunteer with DRIVE to help promote great desert racing in the Imperial Valley.

If you are interested in volunteering for an organization that is working hard to keep desert racing in Plaster City please come out for this race and see what the DRIVE Volunteer Team is all about :)

You can contact Amy and I directly brian@drive-racing.com or,

go to the DRIVE website and fill out the Volunteer sign-up sheet:

http://www.drive-racing.com/drive_volunteer_signup.html

DRIVE does a lot for desert racing and as volunteers we are able to do our part!

Come out and help make the night race possible! Without the effort of volunteers the races won't happen. There are tons of cool things for everyone that comes out to help at the races and on top of that, you get to be part of the race!!!

Thanks again to everyone that has already signed on for the night race, and thank you in advance to everyone that decides come out and support DRIVE :)

-Brian and Amy

dwasser

Reaction
Volunteers in any series are the true heroes of the sport. There are never enough ways to say Thank You.

Thanks to our sponsor FiberwerX, we will continue the tradition of giving every volunteer an event t-shirt. Beardesignz, Elite Auto and FiberwerX also have a refreshing surprise for everyone.

All entrants will be getting shirts at the finish line as well.

Attached is the t-shirt logo for the FiberwerX Still of the night 200.

Attachments

Brian & Amy

Reaction
Thanks Doug,

I didn't want to mention the cool "night race" inspired stuff for the volunteers yet, but thank you to Alicia and Ryan from Beardesigns, John Cole and Elite Auto, and FiberwerX for putting together such a cool package of goodies for the DRIVE volunteers!!!

This is going to be a great race!

-Brian & Amy

1BAJA03

Reaction
Did you guys forget to mention that they GLOW in the dark also:) I think this is a first a free volunteer glow-n-the-dark shirt. Doug I think we should rock a couple of these @ the Fiberwerks open house next Saturday...

Thanks to all the volunteers on helping desert racing where ever that it may be, the true backbone of the sport.

Brian & Amy

Reaction
Did you guys forget to mention that they GLOW in the dark also:) I think this is a first a free volunteer glow-n-the-dark shirt. Doug I think we should rock a couple of these @ the Fiberwerks open house next Saturday...

Thanks to all the volunteers on helping desert racing where ever that it may be, the true backbone of the sport.
Yeah,
The volunteer shirts are going to glow in the dark. What better way to keep safe during a night race :D

The "Cool factor" of the shirts may be lost at the FiberwerX open house unless they agree to shut off the lights ;)

Racers, spectators, fans: Come out and volunteer for a DRIVE race. Have a great time while supporting desert racing in Plaster City!

-Brian & Amy

baja_racer

Reaction
"DRIVE main to DRIVE OPS"
"Go ahead Main"
"aaaaaaaaaahhh are we racing in area 51?"
"Say again Main"
"Yea, are we racing near Vegas?"
"Negative Main.....why do you ask?"
"Well..........it seems all the volunteers are glowing"

dwasser

Reaction
"DRIVE main to DRIVE OPS"
"Go ahead Main"
"aaaaaaaaaahhh are we racing in area 51?"
"Say again Main"
"Yea, are we racing near Vegas?"
"Negative Main.....why do you ask?"
"Well..........it seems all the volunteers are glowing"
Sorry. Not trying to bump the post but that is funny:D

ultrablew

Reaction
So the glow has been spotted?! We definetly are going to have fun this race!!!!! Looking forward to it!!!!!

Brian & Amy

Reaction
With all of the 1450 trucks (+ other classes) coming out this is going to be a great race to be a part of. It's a blast to watch and what better way to see the race then as a volunteer!

Not to mention all the goodies and food from our checkpoint sponsors as well as DRIVE :D

Doug and everyone responsible for putting the course together have been working BIG TIME to make the Night Race even better than our previous courses. That means a great time for volunteers AND racers alike.

It's going to be a great time out in luxurious Plaster City :D

-Brian & Amy

brian@drive-racing.com

http://www.drive-racing.com/drive_volunteer_signup.html

Brian & Amy

Reaction

baja_racer

Reaction
That's a cool looking design.....the "Still of the night" reminds me of an old Whitesnake song!!!!

baja_racer

Reaction
Ok boys and girls.....the King is dead, well over anyway and now it's time to contact Brian & Amy at DRIVE and volunteer up for the May 16th Night Race!!!!!!

Brian & Amy

Reaction
Drawing party @ Fiberwerks Open House this Saturday
Amy and I will be there to check out the new FiberwerX place and say hello to any of the DRIVE Volunteer Crew that comes. :D

Anyone interested in volunteering for the night race can get together with us at FiberwerX. The ARMY is building and this should be another awesome race......

-Brian & Amy

Brian & Amy

Reaction
I just wanted to let everyone know that Doug has given Amy and I the top secret map for the Night Race and we are getting everyone placed on the course so the DRIVE Volunteer Crew can kick butt on another great race. :D :D :D

Thank you to everyone that has again volunteered their time to come out with DRIVE and make this race happen!

I love Night Races and I hope that this race is a blast for racers and volunteers alike.

We will be having hot dogs, hamburgers, etc... at the VOLUNTEER CHECK-IN area before the race to get everyone's energy levels up before the flag drops.

I'm looking forward to seeing all of you at the Drawing Party @ Fiberwerx and then Plaster City!!!!

Thanks again,

-Brian & Amy

P.S.
If anyone has any questions before the race please Email me:

brian@drive-racing.com

or give me a call:

(858) 485-0515

Brian & Amy

Reaction
I love DRIVE, if the course is anything like the last one itll be great!
The course is AWESOME.

Larry and Doug have been doing recon for this race since the day after the RDC250. They are out in the desert picking around for the best routes to give racers an opportunity to see everything in Plaster City.

All this race needs is a great racer turn out!