• Forum membership has its advantages....

Drive line shop

blind655

hey

Does anyone know a good drive line shop in the orange county area?

Thanks
Mike

gary

where the 91 and 57 freeways meet, there's a place called UNITRAX (maybe UNITRACKS, not sure). i've never dealt with them, but a friend who had a jeep and now is building a prerunner chevy says they're good....

good luck...

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
I just had a driveline made for my ranger by the guys at Driveline Inc. in Irvine. The number is 949-951-9673. They were very helpful and quick, they even drove out to my house in Anaheim to measure the truck to get it right.

I've had good luck with Powertrain Industries in Garden Grove or Stanton cant remember which one their number is 714-893-4585

Greg

I know it's not orange co. but Ed Moore Drivelines in San Bernardino does my stuff. They are good, cheap, and fast (one day for anything).

Greg

Jimmy8

Inland Empire makes bulletproof drivelines. All of our race trucks and prerunners have them on them and never miss a beat. They can make them any way you want, we just got a huge one made for our prerunner and I dont think that it is ever going to be possible to dent it........ well I will take that back but it will be pretty dang hard.

blind655

Thanks for the info everyone... I went with Powertrain Industries in Garden Grove (it was about 2 min from my house). The price was reasonable, great customer service, and most importantly a nice drive shaft.

Later
Mike