DRIVE night race photo update.

WickedGravityVideo

Matt.... now be a good boy and PUT DOWN THAT BOMB..... carefully..... PUT IT DOWN!

(wait, i will be right back... gotta go call Homeland Security... no, wait..... don't trust gov't..... gonna call Jack Bauer!)

ultrablew

A few to wet the appetite.

This guy hit 88mph and then just disappeared.
That would be guy and girl:D. Thanks for the pics Kartman. I'd really like to get that one. We had a good first 2 laps, then ran into a couple probs. Great race and I can't say enough about how fun this course was. Great marking and clear as day. It was fun haulin' and seeing flashes all the sudden. Good times. Great pics Matt. Thanks for sharing!

mcheck

STEEEKERS!!
good race, DRIVE put on a good event. had a lot of fun, cant wait till the next race.....

i know they arent of good quality but its a picture!

mcheck

STEEEKERS!!
a few more including our little friend!

these guys bought this explorer for 6500 bucks at the fiberwerx open house a few weeks ago

mcheck

STEEEKERS!!
i think it was going too fast! lol and is the picture after the time lapse looking baja bug. sorry no other pictures

m80ondirt

You guys had a great race with 1957... The last two laps I called in were GREAT !!

You both were running neck in neck !!
We saw a great battle between the UTV's, must have been their last lap, they came into Check #3 bumper to bumper, suprised the heck out of those LOCO:eek:, checkpoint workers!!!:D