DRIVE / ORW Grand Prix 9-19-09 Contingency

dwasser

Reaction
We wanted to get a jump on this early. We've had some great support this season from all the contingency sponsors and are looking forward to finishing out the season strong. Next year will be even better.

Just added for the PRO 1600 group is:

American Window Tinting
P.O Box 2012
El Centro, CA 92244

Winner of the 1600 class will receive $100 cash and a FREE automotive window tint following the state of California laws.

The owner of American Window Tinting has raced class 11 in the DRIVE series. We really appreciate his commitment to local racing!

dwasser

Reaction
$100 cash for fastest lap in class 1600 from John Cole at Elite Auto Service in El Cajon. John has put up a fastest lap bonus at every race this year and is always there to help where needed.

Thanks John

Elite Auto Service
1618 N Magnolia Ave
El Cajon, CA 92020

(619) 448-3500

baja_racer

Reaction
Way to go John!!!!!!!!

Kudos brought to you by Elite Auto Service.

AZ1000

2009 DRIVE CHAMP
Reaction
I Love the 1600 Love!!!
Thanks Guys, I hope we get a huge 1600 turnout and have some big names out trying to take your money.

Doug, you're doing another fantastic job. I can't wait!!!!

ORW, Who do I call for some parts?
I'll support those who support us!!

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction

I was at ORW Monday and Howard is back at the KM store. It was great to see him again. All of the ORW people are great to deal with. I know alot of them by face but couldn't tell you thier names and they forget mine too. :D Let them know you are a DRIVE racer and they will take care of you. It's how they roll. Great place that supports the racers.,

dwasser

Reaction
I Love the 1600 Love!!!
Thanks Guys, I hope we get a huge 1600 turnout and have some big names out trying to take your money.

Doug, you're doing another fantastic job. I can't wait!!!!

I spoke to ORW and they said to call Jason Lang at 1-800-341-7757. There is a racer discount and any racer can contact Jason for the Racer Discount Program.

If you are someone in San Diego County you can always go to one of their stores.

ultrablew

Reaction
A big Thank You to all the companies that support off road and this series. We really appreciate all the contributions and effort!
1494 Cully Racing
AJ

baja_racer

Reaction
Alicia,
A "BIG" thank you to your contributions too!!!!!

dwasser

Reaction
John Cole is stepping up again.

Elite Auto "Hard Luck" Bonus for the last official finisher. $100 cash! Must run decal on each side of vehicle in visible area.

Thanks again John!

dwasser

Reaction
Trackside Performance/Yokohama has put up a set of off-road buggy tires for the winner of class 1600. Winner must be running all Yokohama tires including spare. Must start and finish on Yokohamas and must run the Yokohama decal on each side of car in plain view. We will have the decals at contingency if you need them.

Total value is approximately $700.00.

We are very excited to have Yokohama join us for contingency at this race.

Thank you Yokohama and thank you Bean & Ramsey for looking out for your class.

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
Trackside Performance/Yokohama has put up a set of off-road buggy tires for the winner of class 1600. Winner must be running all Yokohama tires including spare. Must start and finish on Yokohamas and must run the Yokohama decal on each side of car in plain view. We will have the decals at contingency if you need them.

Total value is approximately $700.00.

We are very excited to have Yokohama join us for contingency at this race.

Thank you Yokohama and thank you Bean & Ramsey for looking out for your class.

Yokohama rules.

Look for the whole Yokahama team at the race.

SicRic

Reaction
can I race my class 10 as a class 16???? I dont see why anybody who HAS a 16 would not race this race....
The entry fee is good and it is a small course and the prizes are kellog's GRRRRREAT!!!!

ultrablew

Reaction
3rd place has a $150 contingency up for grabs this race for the 1450's! THANKS to Sanctioned Violence.
www.sanctionedviolence.com
MMA apparel, gear, workout wear, and other goodies Cully Racing will be sport'n the rest of this year and next!!!!

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
Speaking of Yokohama....

The #1027 car will have Tracksides own Cody Stuart driving the second half of the race with Paul Algarin (Yokohamas Off Road Marketing Manager) as a co-dog. Stop by and say hi to Paul as he supports racing. Yokohama is dedicated to Off-road racing.

Trackside/Yokohama the best out there. Support those that support our sport. Best buggy tire ever.

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
Okay everyone i will have a booth setup in contingency SELLING YouthAIDS stickers for race vehicles... i would really like to see all vehicles with the stickers for race day...

i will also be taking donations throughout contingency as well as the charity dinner saturday evening after the race..

2-3"x7" stickers will be $6...

the proceeds will go to the Foundation
about changing the world.JPG

this is pretty much what they will look like:
youthAIDSLogo.JPG