Drive orw pics

zoomlenz4u

Reaction
First I would like to say that this race was brought to a new level for plaster city by the DRIVE organization. The trophy trucks were a big addition to this event and I could see the excitement in the fans eyes. After speaking to some of the racers it was well expressed that they really enjoyed this race. To race in a heat then spectate other heats and then race again was a great experience for some and for other veteran racers it was a blast to the past. Everyone I spoke to was extremely glad to be there even with the very hot weather.

Congatulations to Ashcraft for the overall and Caleb for the win an awsome show he put on throughout the race track.

Robert Wagner asked me to tell everyone hi and thanks for a great racing experience. Robert needs a PC doesn't he?

here are some pics of the volunteers

Attachments

talkjk

Reaction
Great job Luis, it was nice talking with you and your brother between races. You sure have quite the investment in camara equipment. When will the video be out? I'm sure it will be good.

zoomlenz4u

Reaction
Great job Luis, it was nice talking with you and your brother between races. You sure have quite the investment in camara equipment. When will the video be out? I'm sure it will be good.
Its always good to put a face to those helmets we see flying over the dike ans grinding it through coyotes wash.

I should have it ready in a couple od days. still haven't uploaded it into my pc. Sunday was a footbal day and monday is for editing pics and tuesday is for anticipation for the weekend again. not sure if I will shoot d-38 races or cage fights in Mexicali.