**** drive pics ****

Dezertpilot

Thanks for posting, some great looking trucks in the photos.

LIMITLESS

PRD in Santee!!! Kurt, me, chris and the rest of the crew. Dan/Trevor were incredibly fast, fastest i've seen the truck since is debut. Awesome job to all!!!!

bajafox

Accepted
dam Yogi, I think you found your calling...you really need to watermark your pics

Wish I could have been there but it's on for golf on my bday, see you then

SicRic

Happy Birhday Carlos, ya estas viejo, kah!!
YOGI man u are getting better and better.....
I am dissapointed, We did not get the 10 car ready for this race......pretty bummed

bajafox

Accepted
Happy Birhday Carlos, ya estas viejo, kah!!
YOGI man u are getting better and better.....
I am dissapointed, We did not get the 10 car ready for this race......pretty bummed
Not yet! Got a week left...:(

If you're not going to the CODE race on Oct 3rd we're golfing at Barbara Worth and then a carne asada at my moms later in the day

SicRic

I'll probably go watch the race...If not count me in for the Carne Estrada and a 30 pack...

prdracefab

Dan averaged 63.9334 Mph on lap 4 of the first race and 65.0000 Mph on lap 4 of the second race. Kurt built a fast truck and Dan is on it!
thanks ramsey we all worked hard to get it working as well as it does - and I gotta give dan credit he really drove the wheels off that thing and trevor did an outstanding job co dawging

thanks to all the drive volunteers and doug for putting on the best drive race to date

tmathews

Kurt is the MAN !! Too bad about the ring on the second heat... heard the story from Robbie.

That Innovative truck was hauling.. some you know what past us... end of pit row!!

Chuck was out taking all kinds of pics... Left me to do all the dirty work... HA HA !!

Last edited:

3G RACING

and the winner for the most hijacked thread this week is............

LIMITLESS

Sorry el yogi, i got excited w/ compliments on our truck!!! Awesome pics back to your thread!!!

3G RACING

No worries! I'm impressed with how far you guys have come along. I remember seeing you guys out in PC when you guys were getting the gremlins out of the car.
I can't wait to kick up dust with you guys next year. Were doing the front endon the truck this week and should be ready to go to the aluminum guy in about two weeks. See you guys out there!

BTW, how did you guys end up scoring a sponsorship with Innovative communities?
Just wondering.