Drive to Survive for Off-Road CHAMP Off-Road

Jammminjay

RDC Crypto
The Netflix Series known as Drive to Survive has taken the world by storm over the past few years as it dives in-depth into F1. The series focuses on the personalities and inner workings of the teams while the racing is just a by-product of it.

Many people are suggesting we need to create our own docu series around off-road racing. But I think CHAMP off-road and their recent series is the closest thing I have seen in a while that can be compared to it. Beautiful cinematography, great storylines, rivalries, all of it that surrounds Pro 4.

RUSH / Champ Off-Road Docu-Series Season 1

Since LOORS departure of short course racing, I didn't bother keeping up with the midwest series. And this film made me a fan again.
I implore everyone to check out the series.

Episode 1 goes behind the scenes on the rivalry between Cj Greaves, Johnny Greaves, and Kyle Leduc. Also introducing all the contenders for the Champ Off-Road title.

Jammminjay

RDC Crypto
What do you think? @DoitforBMoore Maybe create a docu-series that follows the Trophy Truck class the entire season of 2023 and release it right before San Felipe 2024. I would like to see numbers on the ESPN2 coverage. Does it even have a large audience?

Advertising supports this site