**drive video** by js video worx

jareds

Reaction
First off I would like to say this was a awesome race, and would like to thank Doug and all the people at Drive-racing for putting on a good show. It was a hot day, but the good racing made up for the heat. Hope you guys like the video, and I am looking forward to shooting more races like this one.

Last edited by a moderator:

ocotilo

Reaction
great video, just want to give a huge thanks to darren " THE NEW WEATHERMAN " did a hell of a job on the radio as usual!

mcheck

STEEEKERS!!
Reaction
nice video, saw ya out there shooting. actually you were in a few photos

Attachments

• DSC_1462.JPG
    DSC_1462.JPG
    180.9 KB · Views: 156

LIMITLESS

Reaction
AWESOME video!!! Great job, props for standing out in the heat! Love the clip of the t-100, did you happen to get any more you'd want to share? Thanx

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Niceeee!!!!!

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
sweet video! Thanks for posting!!! Jesse sure was making a big dusty!! :rolleyes::)

zoomlenz4u

Reaction
Great video. definately a great composition with specific recognition to a couple of great racers.

dwasser

Reaction
First off I would like to say this was a awesome race, and would like to thank Doug and all the people at Drive-racing for putting on a good show. It was a hot day, but the good racing made up for the heat. Hope you guys like the video, and I am looking forward to shooting more races like this one.

Drive-Racing ORW Grand Prix 09-19-2009 on Vimeo

Nicely done! Great Video.

HSDMORGAN

Reaction
cool video,nice choice of music and nice with no music as well.