**drive video** by js video worx

jareds

Reaction
First off I would like to say this was a awesome race, and would like to thank Doug and all the people at Drive-racing for putting on a good show. It was a hot day, but the good racing made up for the heat. Hope you guys like the video, and I am looking forward to shooting more races like this one.

Last edited by a moderator:

m80ondirt

Reaction
Great video as always, great job on getting Larry and Shawn with the hammer down!!!!

ocotilo

Reaction
great video, just want to give a huge thanks to darren " THE NEW WEATHERMAN " did a hell of a job on the radio as usual!

mcheck

STEEEKERS!!
Reaction
nice video, saw ya out there shooting. actually you were in a few photos

Attachments

jareds

Reaction
nice video, saw ya out there shooting. actually you were in a few photos
Nice thanks for the picture.... That really never happens being on the other side of the picture. Thanks again

mcheck

STEEEKERS!!
Reaction
lol no problem man

LIMITLESS

Reaction
AWESOME video!!! Great job, props for standing out in the heat! Love the clip of the t-100, did you happen to get any more you'd want to share? Thanx

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Niceeee!!!!!

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
sweet video! Thanks for posting!!! Jesse sure was making a big dusty!! :rolleyes::)

BLUEBAJA

Reaction
Great Video. I like how you showed alomst everybody some love. Great Job keep up the good work

zoomlenz4u

Reaction
Great video. definately a great composition with specific recognition to a couple of great racers.

dwasser

Reaction
First off I would like to say this was a awesome race, and would like to thank Doug and all the people at Drive-racing for putting on a good show. It was a hot day, but the good racing made up for the heat. Hope you guys like the video, and I am looking forward to shooting more races like this one.

Drive-Racing ORW Grand Prix 09-19-2009 on Vimeo
Nicely done! Great Video.

HSDMORGAN

Reaction
cool video,nice choice of music and nice with no music as well.