DRIVE Volunteer Team ---> Come feel the HEAT with DRIVE and Off Road Warehouse!

Brian & Amy

The DRIVE Volunteer Team is gearing up for the Off Road Warehouse Grand Prix September 19th out in Plaster City. We’re still more than a month away, but now is the time to get the Volunteer Team list started.

If you are interested in coming out to volunteer at a great race and spending some time with a fun group of people that are committed to preserving racing in the Imperial Valley, send us a PM, Email brian@drive-racing.com, or give Amy and I a call at home (858-485-0515)

The DRIVE Volunteer Team is an awesome group of people that are die-hards when it comes to making great desert races happen. If you are interested in seeing what DRIVE and the Volunteer Team is all about, the ORW race is a PERFECT opportunity!

See you in the desert!

Brian & Amy

M.Harvey1600

i will b there with hopefully about 20 people from Cal Poly Pomona... we will b volunteering all day then putting on the charity dinner for YouthAIDS that evening!!! itll b an awesome event...

that is as long as i dont have the race car ready for the event, or else i will be racing and the rest of the people from school will voluteer!!! haha

AZ1000

2009 DRIVE CHAMP
i will b there with hopefully about 20 people from Cal Poly Pomona... we will b volunteering all day then putting on the charity dinner for YouthAIDS that evening!!! itll b an awesome event...

that is as long as i dont have the race car ready for the event, or else i will be racing and the rest of the people from school will voluteer!!! haha
So how is the Dinner working, Donations, Tickets??

You get your car working and you have what ever help we have to offer.

M.Harvey1600

the dinner should go as donations.... we will b asking for donations n exchange for a plate of food!!!

i really need financial help to get it all put 2gether! haha taking sponsorship donations!!! :D hopefully itll happen it all costs $ 2 race as every1 that races anything knows... it gets expensive!!!

Off Road Warehouse

Brian you bumbs.....you guys totally left us without saying anything? What gives man?? Obviously We will all be there to help put on another awesome race for DRIVE. Look forward to seeing a great turnout and tons of people.
Thanks for everything Brian, Amy and Doug!

Off Road Warehouse

X10, X10....
Building my ORW shopping list for the racecar, don't forget to toss in the steekers...;)
Assuming we get some more by then...lol....we gave out plenty of them this weekend. But dont worry, we always have a back up stash just in case.

Brian & Amy

Brian you bumbs.....you guys totally left us without saying anything? What gives man?? Obviously We will all be there to help put on another awesome race for DRIVE. Look forward to seeing a great turnout and tons of people.
Thanks for everything Brian, Amy and Doug!
Joseph!
We walked over to the Red Bull Jump and looked all over for you guys! We were hoping your guys might spot us (being the only two 6ft plus goofy-looking/sun burnt white guys at the finish line) :D

Thanks to you, your Dad, and Jay for letting Doug and I crash your Contingency space and sleep in your spot. :rolleyes:

I hope you got some great shots of the race! It was a blast hanging out with you.

-Brian

baja_racer

The DRIVE Volunteer Team is gearing up for the Off Road Warehouse Grand Prix September 19th out in Plaster City. We’re still more than a month away, but now is the time to get the Volunteer Team list started.

If you are interested in coming out to volunteer at a great race and spending some time with a fun group of people that are committed to preserving racing in the Imperial Valley, send us a PM, Email brian@drive-racing.com, or give Amy and I a call at home (858-485-0515)

The DRIVE Volunteer Team is an awesome group of people that are die-hards when it comes to making great desert races happen. If you are interested in seeing what DRIVE and the Volunteer Team is all about, the ORW race is a PERFECT opportunity!

See you in the desert!

Brian & Amy
I am interested......very interested!!!!

TCRAFT

Were in PM sent.
Craft Motorsports
Fines Double Racing:D

Brian & Amy

Were in PM sent.
Craft Motorsports
Fines Double Racing:D
Awesome Tommy!
Thanks again for all your help :)
I tried responding to your PM, but it says that your "in box is full". Amy or I will give you a call this week to get the specifics :D

Looking forward to seeing you guys in luxurious Plaster City on Sept. 19th!!!!

-Brian & Amy

Brian & Amy

I am interested......very interested!!!!
I hope you're interested Darren! The race can't happen without DRIVE MAIN!!!

BTW,
You do an incredible job watching over all of us via-radio at every race :)

Thank you very much!

-Brian & Amy

stokessdca

Joseph!
We walked over to the Red Bull Jump and looked all over for you guys! We were hoping your guys might spot us (being the only two 6ft plus goofy-looking/sun burnt white guys at the finish line) :D

Thanks to you, your Dad, and Jay for letting Doug and I crash your Contingency space and sleep in your spot. :rolleyes:

I hope you got some great shots of the race! It was a blast hanging out with you.

-Brian
hey brian, were those code race volunteers "hard core" or what? what a great
race. you should have seen the awards ceremonies it was unbelievable the
winners really know how to celebrate.

dwasser

hey brian, were those code race volunteers "hard core" or what? what a great
race. you should have seen the awards ceremonies it was unbelievable the
winners really know how to celebrate.
They were great! And there were tons of them. Sorry we missed the awards. Had to get home to the valley. I stopped in Jacumba and took a look at pit row from this side of the fence. It was pretty cool to see were we were just a few hours away. To bad it took me almost 5 hours to get there.

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
I'm in for Contingency Brian, and should you need the help I can be available for something close to main pit as well :) Can't wait to see everyone out there!! :D

baja_racer

How is the volunteer team shaping up? Are we looking at a good turn out?

Brian & Amy

How is the volunteer team shaping up? Are we looking at a good turn out?
Darren,
We're sending out Emails and making phone calls. So far it's looking good :D

It's fun reconnecting will all the DRIVE Volunteer Team. It was like going through withdrawls without having a race last month!!!

Can't wait to see everyone out in the desert again :D

September 19th can come fast enough!

-Brian & Amy

TCRAFT

Awesome Tommy!
Thanks again for all your help :)
I tried responding to your PM, but it says that your "in box is full". Amy or I will give you a call this week to get the specifics :D

Looking forward to seeing you guys in luxurious Plaster City on Sept. 19th!!!!

-Brian & Amy
I just cleaned it out sorry:rolleyes:

baja_racer

Desert racing in Plaster City rocks!!!!!! DRIVE volunteers are the best in the business....

baja_racer

Well,
It's less than a month to the next DRIVE race!!!!! The multiple heat format will be exciting, profitable and "hot".