DRIVE Volunteer Team ---> Come feel the HEAT with DRIVE and Off Road Warehouse!

Brian & Amy

Reaction
The DRIVE Volunteer Team is gearing up for the Off Road Warehouse Grand Prix September 19th out in Plaster City. We’re still more than a month away, but now is the time to get the Volunteer Team list started.

If you are interested in coming out to volunteer at a great race and spending some time with a fun group of people that are committed to preserving racing in the Imperial Valley, send us a PM, Email brian@drive-racing.com, or give Amy and I a call at home (858-485-0515)

The DRIVE Volunteer Team is an awesome group of people that are die-hards when it comes to making great desert races happen. If you are interested in seeing what DRIVE and the Volunteer Team is all about, the ORW race is a PERFECT opportunity!

See you in the desert!

Brian & Amy

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
i'm there Brian!! Contingency and whatever else you need me for :D Can't wait to see everyone out there!! :)

Brian & Amy

Reaction
I am ready :D been way too long since a plaster city race !! hahahahahahahahaa :eek:

i'm there Brian!! Contingency and whatever else you need me for :D Can't wait to see everyone out there!! :)

It HAS been way to long!!!

Amy and I were talking about how a couple weeks after the last race we were bummed that there wasn't another race to start prepping for. I'm so glad that there is finally a race to set our sights on :D

Thanks again to both of you for being part of the DRIVE family. Our Volunteer team ROCKS!!!

Can't wait to see you guys!

-Brian & Amy

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
It HAS been way to long!!!

Amy and I were talking about how a couple weeks after the last race we were bummed that there wasn't another race to start prepping for. I'm so glad that there is finally a race to set our sights on :D

Thanks again to both of you for being part of the DRIVE family. Our Volunteer team ROCKS!!!

Can't wait to see you guys!

-Brian & Amy

You two are nuts! And for that I thank you. Way to step up and keep the sport going. The sport needs hundreds of people like you. Will blast the horn as I drive past.

tmathews

Reaction
The DRIVE Volunteer Team is gearing up for the Off Road Warehouse Grand Prix September 19th out in Plaster City. We’re still more than a month away, but now is the time to get the Volunteer Team list started.

If you are interested in coming out to volunteer at a great race and spending some time with a fun group of people that are committed to preserving racing in the Imperial Valley, send us a PM, Email brian@drive-racing.com, or give Amy and I a call at home (858-485-0515)

The DRIVE Volunteer Team is an awesome group of people that are die-hards when it comes to making great desert races happen. If you are interested in seeing what DRIVE and the Volunteer Team is all about, the ORW race is a PERFECT opportunity!

See you in the desert!

Brian & Amy

Count me in !! Your number one Spotter(s) checking in.. Hope to bring Chantal this time too !! :D

Last edited:

dwasser

Reaction
Count me in !! Your number one Spotter(s) checking in.. Hope to bring Chantal this time too !! :D

Just wanted to say thank you to all the people that have signed up so far. You are all awesome.

Tim.....Thanks for the care package. It will come in handy while marking the course.

Tundranation

Reaction
I hope the valley cools down by then, been missing out on way too many races this year

I got room in my truck for Primm if you want to go !!!! :eek::D:D if not hope to see you at the DRIVE race !!!! You need to get back in the game Maverick ! hahahahaha :D

tmathews

Reaction
No hints.... lol... I like surprises... How long til Sept. 19th??