DRIVE Volunteers: ALL HANDS ON DECK!!!!!

Brian & Amy

Reaction
Thank you to the DRIVE Volunteer Team members that have Emailed Amy and I to let us know you can make it to the November 7th race! We really appreciate the support of each and every person on the DRIVE Team.

If you have Volunteered at a DRIVE race, PLEASE MAKE SURE NOT TO MISS THIS ONE!!!!

The November 7th race is the last race of our season! Amy and I will be putting together end of the season stuff to say "thank you" to all of the DRIVE Volunteer Team for helping DRIVE make thins season a reality :)

Being the season finale, this course is going to be LONG :D

That means we need EVERYONE on the Team to get out to this race.

If you haven't volunteered at an off road race and would like to experience the race first hand in a way that is 10X more fun than spectating please contact Amy or myself at:

brian@drive-racing.com

This is going to be a great race! Please come out and help us make it happen. The weather should be great, the pre-race Volunteer Team festivities will be fun, and just like always race-day will be a BLAST:D

Let's do this!!!!!

-Brian & Amy

tmathews

Reaction
Your Spotter will be there... Hopefully this time with Chantal...

Brian & Amy

Reaction
Tim, Joaquin, & Minerva

Thank you guys SO much :)

This is going to be a great race. You guys have volunteered at the races and know how to get it done. I am very grateful to know that you'll be at this race. The November 7th DRIVE Volunteer Team begins now........

See you out there :D

P.S.

Joaquin, please tell your wife that Amy and I say thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!
:D

-Brian & Amy

Brian & Amy

Reaction
Thanks guys (and girls :))

I can't wait to be out in Plaster City when the day time temp is below 100 :D

A friend in the valley told me that it was 85 yesterday!!!

Bring on Fall racing!

Thanks again to everyone coming out for the Volunteer Team! We are all going to have a blast that's for sure.

-Brian & Amy

1BAJA03

Reaction
Hold on 2 your hats this course is a good one. I think I found a piece of the desert i havent been on before :) Thanks DRIVE Volunteers for signing up!!! I'm sure Brian & Amy our eager to meet and sign up any new volunteers also. Thanks everyone for the DRIVE support this year.

dwasser

Reaction
Hold on 2 your hats this course is a good one. I think I found a piece of the desert i havent been on before :) Thanks DRIVE Volunteers for signing up!!! I'm sure Brian & Amy our eager to meet and sign up any new volunteers also. Thanks everyone for the DRIVE support this year.

When Larry said "what the he#$??" after seeing the map I knew I was on the right track. This course will have a lot of everything. It's looking like a 50 mile loop and a new pit location with an additional pit B.:D

ultrablew

Reaction
When Larry said "what the he#$??" after seeing the map I knew I was on the right track. This course will have a lot of everything. It's looking like a 50 mile loop and a new pit location with an additional pit B.:D

NICE! I can't wait. Gotta get the transmission back from RDE first. "The worst damage they have ever seen":eek: RDE ROCKS! They are helping us out big time. Thanks Tony, David and Blake. I wil knock Cully upside the head if he even THINKS about not listening to your words of wisdom...;) November HERE WE COME! Checkers or Wreckers..All Out!:D

tmathews

Reaction

50 mile loop?? any idea of how many laps? start time? etc?

Tundranation

Reaction

Is there an entry list out yet on this race ? :confused: it is only a month away ? :confused:

dwasser

Reaction
Is there an entry list out yet on this race ? :confused: it is only a month away ? :confused:

Our web people are in the process of moving all the info from the ORW GP to the Past Race Info page so that I can start updating for this race. Should be able to start getting things up tomorrow night.

50 mile loop?? any idea of how many laps? start time? etc?

4 laps - 7:30 AM start - Hope to have the rest up by the weekend.

Well you can count us in.

Thank you and everyone else that has already signed up to volunteer. There were more then a few racers and sponsors at the BBQ after the ORW GP race that asked "Who are all the people in the red shirts?". The dedication of the volunteers and the incredible job that Brian and Amy have done is translating to new sponsors for 2010 which means good things for the series, the racers, and the volunteers.

You are all awesome!

tmathews

Reaction
Doug always has the right answers !! You rock dude !! :D