driver 2

klaus

Administrator
Reaction
Driver 2 on PSX is what I am totaly hooked on right now.
Played 14 hours straight without food or bathroom brakes on friday...blue thumbs etc. Then when driving in the real world for the first time again on saturday I had temptations to jump sidewalks, muscle my way between two cars, push cars out of the way etc....

I know its a year or so old, but still my favorite after the original driver.

gary

Reaction
i recently got F1 2001(EA Sports version) for ps2...pretty cool overall...their oughta be more damage when you hit stuff, but no big deal....the sound is just awesome-ya gotta play it with the volume up loud...totally realistic...sounds like 30 cars turning 18,000 rpm in your living room, especially at the start....worth the $$$

Jimmy8

Reaction
exactally what I do gary, feels like they are racing through your house. totally realistic.

Trophy Truck #15
Class 8 #8080

CoiloverKid

Reaction
i borrowed my buddy's playstation 2 and he had grand theft auto 3. i have driver 2, and i played that til i couldnt any more. but you'll like grand theft auto 3 alot more... haha.

NEVER LIFT! YEEEEHAW!

Tyson

Reaction
yes, GTA3 is sick. John and I were hooked on that damn game and couldnt turn it off til like 3 in the morning everydamn day. LOL, not so good when you ahve to work the next day at 8. Oh well it was fun.

Donahoe

Reaction
I just got PS2 and I cant stop Playing Tony Hawk. I was up untill 3am last night Playing that stupid game.. I have a thumb blister.

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

Tyson

Reaction
jajaja, yeah that 2, I got hooked or rather addicted to the notion that I could grind all the way around the "foundry". I can do it now, its sweet. you start off by getting special (I dont cheat - no codes) then do a couple special manuals oer to the rail on the left. . . and then start grinding away, you have to allie over the gaps, and in the back you go down to that rail at the bottom then grind that all the way across then wall ride back up to the rail, but then you have to get enough speed to manual all the way up that hill on the other side to make it back to the top. Its fun as hell and if you can do it once you get back to the top you'll have about 500,000 points, then just do it all over again.
*NOTE* its easier to start on the left, but if you can go all the way around (on the rails) if you start off to the right.
HAVE FUN, hahahaha. . . blah