Driver Poll

Jimmy8

Reaction
Who is the best off road driver of all time?

Robby Gordon
Ivan Stewart
Walker Evans
Parneli Jones
Mickey Thompson
Manny Esquerra
Rod Hall
Dave or Paul Simon
Dave Ashley
Dan Smith
Dave Shoppe
Scoop Vessles
Troy, Tim, or Ed Herbst
Bob Gordon
Roger Mears
Larry Ragland
Curt LeDuc
Other

Donahoe

Reaction
Rob.....................And not GORDON... YOU GO MAC

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

desertracer

Reaction
I would have to go with either Ivan or Robby Gordon. I will never forget the time Robby almost flipped the TT about 500 yards from the start at the Fireworks 250. He was the fastest down the start/finish section.

scott

Reaction
Wow !!!!!!!!!! Thats even harder then the favorite truck list !!!!!!!!!!!! Well I'm a Ford guy, but I'm going to have to say Larry Ragland. That guy is always on the gas. The trailblazer I think is top heavy, and when he was in arnold he was better, that if he didn't have mechanical problems. Ivan Stewart second, Rob MaCachran a close third, Robby Gordon, then Troy Herbst, that guy is a competitor........

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
Got go with Larry Ragland on this one.

Shaun

blazersracing

Reaction
I have seen Walker Evans pull out of some hairy situations, and he has always been making those DODGE's look so darn GOOD. I have to say Walker, then Lonny Helmbolt and Robby Gordon tied in second, and Rob Macachren tailing close behind. Then again, Roeseler drove the crap out of Big Mac a few years back. He has lots of experiece on bikes in the desert and that gives him an edge over the rest.

scott

Reaction
LONNIE HELMBOLT???????? O.K. How about Kreg Donahoe, Mike Tieman, or even Bob Land.......jeeezzz

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
<font color=red>OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!</font color=red>

Shaun

THNKPNK

OG Offroad Chick
Reaction
ME!!!!! =) Okay---well....never REALLY gotten the chance...but if i did......

Donahoe

Reaction
Wow thanks Scott for the compliment... Listing my name next to Bob Land as a driver .....Brings tears to my eyes......

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

poolman

Reaction
trophy truck #17?

scott

Reaction
Kreg-- No offense man. I wasn't disrepecting you. I was going from the good end of driving to the worst....... Thats all, Sorry man If I offended you.......

ORI

Reaction
Hello People,

Lets not forget about Jeff Lewis, Larry Roesler, I mean its not like to many other people have won 8 championships in a row. I think that those two names should be added to the list.

Off-Road Insider
I know ALL!!!!!!!!