Driveshaft Shop

Jordan

Reaction
Looking for a good Driveshaft Shop in the Orange County area. Know of one? Thanks!

blind655

Reaction
Its not really in orange county, but inland empire driveline out in Ontairo is good. In orange county, Powertrain Industries in garden grove would be the only place i have had expearence at. They were pretty good, but when they made my drive shaft they put the wrong U joint on.

inland empire: 909-390-3030

Powertrain Industries: 714-901-3611

drtdevil93

Reaction
best in OC is The Driveline Shop in placentia. they are on placentia ave across from home base(or depot) next to muffler man. talk to ray. ive had trouble with other shops in oc, ray has done everything perfectly every time.

(714) 993-6494

erik

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Re: Driveshaft Shop - THREAD HIJACK

Can anyone tell me anything about High Angle Drivelines? They used them on the show "trucks" and it seems like it would be perfect for my application (short wheel base 4 link) because of the angle they get out of them. Any thoughts? I know some of there stuff is for slow speed only, the website is very hard to follow.

Ryno

Reaction

John-

High angle driveline is for the rock crawler crowd, but I see no reason with a beefy u joint that it wouldn't work for the blazer, esp with a 205 or 208 transfer case.

Ryno

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction

The blazer is a 2wd but the problem is rear travel limitation with a short driveshaft. Its not bad, but I heard so much about the 45degree cv high angle uses and thought I would check into it.

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction

I emailed high angle drivelines tonight and the owner already emailed me back saying he has built drivelines for class 8 trucks and is familiar with the abuse the desert truck takes. I will be calling him tomorrow to talk about my particular wants and needs. I will keep you guys updated.

Reaction

I have a front and back one in the Jeep, Jesse is a hellava cool guy. I would highly recommend giving him a call Heres a pic

Attachments

Project1500

Reaction
Jordan try drivelines in lake forest real close too your house and they do a good job but Wade is a strange guy. Its right behind Outlaw Offroad across from Scotts Performance.