Drug Testing for Off Road Racing

Should these drugs be legal in Off-Road Racing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Sorry, thought we were talking about drugs and racing. Agree with you on the difference but neither has a place in a racing.
I am not advocating taking any non prescribed drugs before operating a race vehicle.

But it was typical of BroGill to jump from pot to meth. He is a straight edge who seems to know everything about the effects of drugs more than people who actually experienced them.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

J Burleson

Reaction
So if I smoke weed 2 weeks before a race(stays in system for 30 days) I shouldn't be allowed to race, but if I stay at Paris waay to long the night before the race and wake up hungover I'm fine? And come on, 19 hrs in a tt? All ya need is a cup of coffee before you take the green flag! Sissies

offroadracer516

Reaction
What a joke. Comparing weed to meth. That is strait up comedy. I consider alcohol a drug. Nuff said. I really am surprised to learn about this Mark. I don't agree with performance enhancing drugs or hard drugs of any kind. But weed simply is not ether of those.

Last edited:

R_Markey

Reaction
Can you test for Adderall and how long would it take? And would testing happen at contingency? lol

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
So does alcohol and women, lets test for those also

I would like to volunteer my services for this experiment.

Purely for scientific purposes of course. In the name of Science.

Jacob7672

Nimrod de Ashcraft
Reaction
I think if they outlaw Adderall they might as well outlaw the #new9. Both have an advantage.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

DanMcMillin

Crane Motorsports
Reaction
Will there be a "Dick Holding Fee" for the Urine sample? Do we have to provide our own cups? Can we use our red cup from the night before? All good questions.

Last edited:

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Make it so that if you think someone is on drugs you can protest and pay for the test out of pocket

LantanaTX

Reaction
You guys remember Jeremy Mayfield from NASCAR? He was caught with prescription Adderall and an over the counter Claritin D in his system and has never raced again. BTW, NASCAR tests the crew members too.

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Well this thread has already been lost. But what did you expect when talking about drugs? Lol

Chris_Wilson

Reaction
Tech at Dakar takes 3 days. Want to be like that?

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
Tech at Dakar takes 3 days. Want to be like that?