Drugs and TTs?

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Newspaper clipping from mexico? Wonder what the 2002 Gray chevy TT looked like. Maybe just a prerunner?

Screen Shot 2015-11-17 at 12.21.25 PM.png

Ilovebaja

Reaction
I guess it was 2 trophy like looking cars, most likely a lifted truck with led lights and stickers. Wonder if this will have any effect on race day with the real racer being pulled for inspection.

Ilovebaja

Reaction
in the past it has been known that some unknown team will enter but not to really race just to use the in between race course as transportation.

mawtrophykart

Reaction
I heard it was Caspino's, but he has a Medical Card

JDDurfey

Reaction
Also the guy that went down in a helicopter chasing the TTs one year supposedly had some affiliation, "allegedly".

07 1000, he started right in front of us. They had a chopper and every time the driver go close enough to make a pass the chopper would swoop down and make a bunch of dust so he couldn't see.

I was waiting to get in the right seat at the BFG pit at San Matias and they flew the chopper into the power lines that feed electricity to San Felipe right above Mike's road. One of the occupants was decapitated. When we came around the corner we had to go through a hole in the fence the locals cut so we could go around the wreckage.

It was reported he was a drug dealer. All I know is they were poor losers!