Drunk People suck

TrucksR4Girls

Reaction
Friday Night I was in oceanside when I had to pull over to the side of the road for an emergency, I turned on my flashers, and I was on the road next to the harbor where trucks like to drive through the sand to cut across the road, well just my luck my passanger was opening her door when this POS truck came hit my F'ING door and broke it! AH And since my fiberglass sticks out about 3 or 4 inches the door just folded around the fiberglass(suprisingly it didnt crack) so I couldnt shut my door and the brackets that hold it on instead of being a L shape are now a U shape!! So I have to drive around with one fender missing and a big ass dent and my door not being alligned and impossible to shut!! Usually the door is supposed to be stronger then the fender but in my case it was the other way around. And the guy just kept driving =( so my insurence wont cover it.....Sorry for the book hehe

<font color=red> You dont need a patch on your arm to have pride </font color=red>

TrucksR4Girls

Reaction
WHOOOPS!!! I didnt even see Whatever- General Discussion SORRY GUYS!!!

<font color=red> You dont need a patch on your arm to have pride </font color=red>

Mike_HKmtrsprts

Reaction
Thats what you topic is whatever!!!, if you were on the street and opened your door into oncoming traffic and some one hit it, it would be your fault one of our plumbers did it to some old lady and she got the bill for the damage on our van and her car but I dont know in your case the guy would have got a DUI if he was drunk but I dont know about the whole door thing seeing how he was on the passenger side of you truck off the highway he might of had to pay for it, next time find a better body shop they are ways around paying for stuff like that!....Mike

<font color=red>The dump you take is the gold I make so I can afford to play and race!</font color=red>

TrucksR4Girls

Reaction
Actually, I was parked on the side of the road with my hazards on and the truck illegaly passed me on the right side of me through the sand to be "cool" and cut off the rest of the people on the road. And I didnt get a license plate number and the cop even said that if I could identify the person that a license plate number wouldnt even matter, so the whole accident was of no fault of mine, i was parked in the emergency lane with hazards.

<font color=red> You dont need a patch on your arm to have pride </font color=red><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by TrucksR4Girls on 02/09/03 08:17 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

19Ranger97

Reaction
ahhh, Im sorry to hear. I hate stupid drivers with a passion....good luck getting everything fixed.

-xXx-
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.kraproom.com/teh/Site/index.html>97 Ranger 4.0</A>

TrucksR4Girls

Reaction
I only have liability though, cause I got a 400 dollar ticket so I had to drop it to something I can afford, but Im still trying!

<font color=red> Real Chicks drive sticks </font color=red>