Dukes trivia ???

Mike_HKmtrsprts

Reaction
I dont know the answer and Im a huge Dukes fan i would say maybe Cannonball Run???....Mike

tkr

Reaction
Burt Reynolds, right? "White LIghtning"? Maybe "Gator"?

Dave_G

Reaction
Smokey and the Bandit?

Dave

dadomin8r

Reaction
Here's some Duke trivia:
1. How short were Daisy's shorts?

2. How white trash is a name like Cooter? Did you also know Cooter actually own's 2 garages in Virginia (who would take their car to a guy named Cooter)?

3. Did you also know some poor sap actually collects Duke's of Hazzard trading cards?

In_the_works

Reaction
Hey, cut them some slack, they were just some good ol' boys, never meanin' no harm.

elcaprerunner

Reaction
Isn't Cooter a senator now? Or was anyway? Ive seen the both of the Dukes Bois on TV, the one that was on TNN and the one on E! The movie was Moonrunners or something like that, and Waylon Jennings narrated the movie so they hired him for the Dukes. I don't know how many here saw the True Hoolywood story on E!, but was anyone else surprised about how much drug use was going on behind the scenes of that show?

The only two things that I never liked about the show: when Coy and Vance replaced Bo and Luke, and when they used the miniture cars for jumping instead of the real thing, like no one could tell!

Also, I can't remember, was the General Lee a '69 Dodge Charger or an '80's style Mazda RX-7, anyone know?

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Ya the RX7 belonged to the DORKS of Hazzard as it read on the hood.....easy to get them confused though....