Dumb question

Marshall

Reaction
Im not a PC hot shot and I am just wondering if there is any way to enlarge the little pic next to the posts. Some of them look killer and I would love to check them out at full page. Thanks,MW

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
You can but it will be pixelated...crappy. Right click on the picture and save it to your desktop then open it with whatever imaging software is on your computer and magnify it. OR right click on it and go to properties and copy the URL and paste it into the browser...then some browsers have an enlarge feature built in.

Kris
"I was thinking the exact same thing about you..."

SDranger

Reaction
ya some people's avatars are small(like mine) and will look pixilated if you try to make them bigger, but other people's are big (like Steve_HKmtrsprts ) and you can right click, select properties and paste the url into your browser like Kritter said. Most of those pics probally come from larger ones, and im sure if you pm people and ask they will point you to where you can find a bigger version of the same pic.

97 Ranger 4x4
02 CR125

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
hey marshall all you have to do is highlight it and then right clikc and say paste on wallpaper.some of them come up small and some big. that is one way to see them.

That which is, cannot be that which is not except in the minds and hands of humans.