Durable off road fuel regulator?

Cwdaniel

Reaction
I'm not in competition racing. Just a small sand car with a 2.4 ecotec LE5. My current edelbrock regulator has started having problems after a only a couple of seasons. Looking for recommendations on a better 50 to 70 psi unit with return.

Exp24

Reaction

We run the areomotive fuel set up on a ranger, no issues with any of their products

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
I'm not in competition racing. Just a small sand car with a 2.4 ecotec LE5. My current edelbrock regulator has started having problems after a only a couple of seasons. Looking for recommendations on a better 50 to 70 psi unit with return.
You should head over to the shop I work for. We have all the stuff ya need (parts and plumbing) including the aeromotive regulator above ^^^ on the shelf and people to make sure you're doing it right.

We're in Gilbert on McQueen, just south of Elliot Rd.

PS- if you have never been here before, prepare yourself. Its basically a "superstore".

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
Thanks, I have several paychecks worth of SDHQ parts involved in this buggy build 😀

May have to see you soon...
jajaja. It was gonna be weird if you were in Tempe and never heard of us. We have the showroom AC cranked up and we added some more mezzanine expanding the upstairs.

Good luck.