Duralast

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
I am probably shooting myself in the foot on this because I have not bought one but I heard that at AutoZone they have Duralast R/C trucks. I dont know if they work, how much they are, how big they are nothing.. Just heard they are selling them.

Tony_Barraza

Reaction
JB-

I was just in my local AutoZone last week (buying a Duralast battery for my motorhome).

You're right! They do have Duralast RC Trucks for sale there. They are pretty cool looking, and are pretty large in size. If I remember correctly, they were approx. $60. And unless I read the package wrong, it says to charge the battery for 4 hours, and you can get 15 mins. of use. I could be wrong.

Hope you and the family had a great Turkey Day!

Talk to you later!

TB

L&SMotorsports

Reaction
I saw some at the local Autozone here in the hi-desert. They are pretty cool. Another new collectible I picked up at at KB toys is a 1:32 scale Kenworth Semi truck that has Baja 1000 on the cab, and on the trailer has a trophy truck (Looks like the Toyota), SCORE Int'l., and Baja 1000 on the side. The hood and trailer door opens. It's made by Hotrigz. I think it was $14.00.

JCA

Reaction
Picked up the Duralast RC Truck a couple of weeks ago for my boy Shhhh don't tell him, it is for Christmas. It is about the same as my sons Grave Digger RC Truck. Not exact but looks pretty cool. Tony is about right with the price did not notice the power lasting only 15 mins. It uses the same battery as the Grave Digger and it nomally last until my boy is done with it anyway.

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.andrewsracing.com>www.andrewsracing.com</A>

Chris

Reaction
I went to the autozone buy my house in Aliso Viejo and those bums didn't have one, they didn't even know what I was talking about. I was all excited and then they didn't have any. Anyone know where there is an autozone in OC that sells them?

Jimmy8

Reaction
The semi truck is being sold all over E bay for under 10 bucks sometimes. You should check it out. Just punch in Baja 1000 under search.

"We've done so much with so little for so long, we can do anything with nothing!"

JCA

Reaction
New but not exact. I went to look at the one I bought and the wife had already wrapped it so the boy could not see it. If I recall right there was some sort of wing on tyhe back and the bumper was diffrent.

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.andrewsracing.com>www.andrewsracing.com</A>

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
I saw it today. Its a Step-Side though heh. So its not an exact match.

Go Big Or Go Home

gary

Reaction
i went and looked at it too...no yellow wheels :(
not real authentic looking, but cool anyways

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
I already bought 2,I think is the perfect X-mas present for the dezert kids,yeah is an stepside,9.6V,the grafics look cool.
it cost 60 bucks unless you know an Autozone employee (shhh is a secret,20%off)
Gotta go check that big rig,looks pretty cool too