• Forum membership has its advantages....

"Dust to Adelita" The movie!!!!!!

speedys racing

[video=youtube;3-jD90MBRGw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-jD90MBRGw&feature=player_embedded[/video]

RFS Motorsports

Really good video guys!!!

BGRANT

That was a great video, not many out there that chronicle tha bike teams like that. Shows how sketchy the start can be with the sun and those cross ruts.

tedq732

nice bike vid speedy, we don´t see much bike videos on here. buen video, thanks for sharing

WickedGravityVideo

thanks for sharing... I dig this movie... shaky camera and all..... following a bike team... cool project. There must be many stories that develop with bike/quad teams trying to bring a bike/quad to the B1K finish in time.

xterra

An awesome video. I just watched with my kid, he is thrilled. Thanks for sharing, congrats to the 16yo kid/director.

cncman

Thanks for sharing, Great Video Props to the 16 year old who put this together

baja fan

hey great to see mexicans team triyng out ... congratulations to adelitas bar racing team for their effort and third place... keep on the good work...

GonzoFoto

hey thanks im so please everyone like the video i worked my ass of for almost an entire week of editing thanks to everyone ! check out my other vids too!

GonzoFoto

thanks im glad you all like it i spent alot of time on the video thanks again all these comment make me so happy

BuzzChaser

Great vid! It was funny 15x couldn't understand why you wouldn't let him stay ahead, lol

speedys racing

For some reason we ended using the wrong sprocket on the back rim when we put it all back together! \they where only going 75 to 80 mph until we change the tire in Borrego

Great vid! It was funny 15x couldn't understand why you wouldn't let him stay ahead, lol

mexgamer

hey thanks im so please everyone like the video i worked my ass of for almost an entire week of editing thanks to everyone ! check out my other vids too!
nice video!
I know what you are talking about; editing videos is not easy, specially if you have many hours of footage because there is a lot to watch (over and over again) and edit. I'm just wondering, what video editing program do you use?

BGRANT

My son is 12 and uses Imovie and has turned out some cool stuff. I am clueless on the MAC stuff but that seems to be a great program that is pre loaded in most MACS.
nice video!
I know what you are talking about; editing videos is not easy, specially if you have many hours of footage because there is a lot to watch (over and over again) and edit. I'm just wondering, what video editing program do you use?

mexgamer

My son is 12 and uses Imovie and has turned out some cool stuff. I am clueless on the MAC stuff but that seems to be a great program that is pre loaded in most MACS.
Oh yeah, MACS are good for video editing, designing, and all that stuff. I use "Magix Video Deluxe 17 Plus" but the new Magix software is out, the "Movie Edit Pro MX". I haven't tried it yet, but I'll definitely download the trial mode and see what it can do.