Dust to Glory 2 ????

Jessaca

Watched it tonight. Sold out theater in Stockton, CA.

Was so awesome!!! Totally made me cry.
Seeing the footage from the downed rider and remembering hearing it unfold on the weatherman feed, made the tears fall.

Loved it!! I really hope there is eventually another.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

DJ Jeffrey

Does anyone know if there will be any more showings in So-Cal? I also had to work today and would love to see the movie in theatre.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Chris Tobin

I had to work too... It seems like it was a one off release for some reason. I am guessing that we will have to wait for the Blu-Ray and DVD to see it.

Zac Reish

I’m sitting in the previews and my best friend from from Texas calls and says your daughters in it and it’s awesome!! I’m like. Steve!! You ruined it!! But she was and it was. I’m still laughing about it.

Fourstroker

Great show. 2 Full screens sold out in Long Beach. Best part of the movie for me was the Ronnie Wilson interview at the end of the race.....and Ronnie Wilson was sitting right in front of me with about 30 of the Wilson Motorsports posse. Also saw Scott Steinberger and a few others there. Good times!

randy s

just my opinion..wasn't nearly as good as the first one..not the same 'feel' and there wasn't the drama or humor of the first movie..some nice human interest stories but not enough racing..ok..flame on

Crusty Shellback

Didn't get to see it. Theater here in Oxnard, Ca was closed due to smoke from the fires. Sure the Ventura one was closed too as it's closer to the fires. So went up the road to Camarillo to try there but they were sold out. Guess I have to wait for the BluRay or a reshowing at the theater here if they do.
talked with my buddies down in San Diego. Found out our pit from the 1000 last year made the cut and we were in the movie.

Offspring

It was good. It was different. Different doesn't mean it was bad. There were a couple of instances of loud ew's and ah's, but it was too quiet in there, more action in 1.

Speedster

Does anyone know if there will be any more showings in So-Cal? I also had to work today and would love to see the movie in theatre.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Last Sunday, Dana told me it is possible for it to have a regular theater presence, if it largely did well last night. All theaters that ran it last night here in the Phoenix area were pretty full (some sold out) so it seems there is a real possibility for future showings! Let's cross our fingers!

swiftracing5

The first one was more cinematic, the second one was more of a documentary. I loved it, the Matomi wash scene was so awesome, the music and everything.

Oh and of course our 3 seconds of fame was nice...

Fourstroker

The first one was more cinematic, the second one was more of a documentary. I loved it, the Matomi wash scene was so awesome, the music and everything.

Oh and of course our 3 seconds of fame was nice...

First thing out of my son and nephews mouth. We just want to go watch the race "in the boulders". After telling them that my brother and I had raced through there they were in awe. Boys trip!!!

J Prich

I think Dana Brown does a fantastic job of capturing the essence of things. For me the movie was more a telling of what makes the sport unique, and special. What draws so many of us to it, and how diverse the group of people who do it are.

At the end of the day to me, the movie is not really about the race, any race. But more about the sport, the culture, and the people. And I'm totally cool with that, personally.

AZFR8TRAIN

Last Sunday, Dana told me it is possible for it to have a regular theater presence, if it largely did well last night. All theaters that ran it last night here in the Phoenix area were pretty full (some sold out) so it seems there is a real possibility for future showings! Let's cross our fingers!
Harkins. Local theatre operator showed the first one at film festival. Then after so much interest and ticket sales they opened in some more local screens. So yes fingers crossed Harkins can do it again in Arizona. Lots of desert racers in AZ who had to miss it.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app

TRAVISD

I thought the movie was great in my opinion. It was not about 1000 and highlights. If you want to see that then there was the Score TV broadcast. It told the story that Baja is more than a race. We might go down there for the race, but at the end of the day its not about the race.

y2kbaja

My expectations were low so I'm not disappointed. All the above positive comments made me realize it is a good movie. I walked out with too many negatives. I wished they would have talked about the device the wounded warrior was putting on the bike. Show us some tacos--everyone talked (s) about tacos but the movie didn't show any.

elmariachi

Fandago shows a show tonight at 7:30pm at the AMC Puente Hills (Puente Hills is near the 60/57 freeway interchange). Just got my tickets - looks like it's reserved seating. Didn't see anything else after this show in my area.

upload_2017-12-7_10-2-37.png

trentk

I enjoyed it, not as exciting as the first one but still enjoyable. The showing at arrowhead in AZ was sold out.