DVD Trailer//FlatWheel Productions

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Don't forget everyone about the Off-Road Expo and the debut of the DVD RPM. Also stop by the FW-Productions booth and get a close up look at TT#29... Can't wait for the final video guys. Good job

wheezy

"PRO PHOTO"
Reaction
I have to agree that it looks great, and I'm excited about the diversity of the vehicles shown. I get a bit sick of watching the same trophy trucks and class 1 guys.

For me... it's aaallllllll about the baja's.

dirtdriver85

Reaction
Will you beable to order this video when it comes out for all the people that dont get to make it to the expo?

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Will you beable to order this video when it comes out for all the people that dont get to make it to the expo?

I think Erik made mention of the fact you will be able to purchase the video online at the website..

xjchaser

Reaction
Looks great really liked the last clip of the truck passing so he could hurry to the scene of the crash. :D

FW.Productions

Reaction
DVD comes out tomorrow! Pick up your copy at booth 4730! The Filtec Motorsports Hybrid TT on display in our booth. Every DVD comes with a free Liquid Ice Energy drink!!

Update: there is NO SCORE footage in the DVD.

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
The #29 Filtec Motorsports TT is enroute to the EXPO as I write. Looks good with the new paint. Be sure to stop by and grab a copy of RPM as well as a can of Liquid Ice Energy Drink...

RacerX

Reaction
DVD comes out tomorrow! Pick up your copy at booth 4730! The Filtec Motorsports Hybrid TT on display in our booth. Every DVD comes with a free Liquid Ice Energy drink!!

Update: there is NO SCORE footage in the DVD.

So you took out the SCORE footage out of the DVD? There was score footage in the trailer.

Dirtworks Films

Reaction
Could have something to do with not having licensing through Aura 360. Just a guess though.

Desert Empire Racing

Reaction
Can't wait........pick it up on Sat. Already on the list. NICE JOB

FW.Productions

Reaction
So you took out the SCORE footage out of the DVD? There was score footage in the trailer.

yes, there is SCORE footage in the trailer because at that time we were planning on having SCORE footage in the movie. It was too much for the rights, the footage will be in the next dvd when we have a larger budget. we have amazing incar stuff from the baja 250. ;)

REEVESRacing

Reaction
Great vid guys! Congrats, see you at the Dash! :D

hangten33

Reaction
Was that in car stuff from Perry's truck at the 250? If it is count me in for a copy. I bought a copy of the DVD at the Expo. It was great. Keep it up!!:D :D