• Forum membership has its advantages....

DVD's Available For RAS and Imperial 250

desertlady

For all you interested race fans out there. I have DVDs for both the Redline at Stateline and Imperial 250 races now available for immediate shipping. Please call the HDRA office at 702-407-3059. Thanks for your support and enjoy watching the DVDs

desertlady

Thanks for the great question. It is my understanding the store will be up and running sometime after the Reno race. In addition to the traditional hats and tees there will be new items for sale at the Reno race.

Docs43

Nice, good to know. Still kicking myself for not getting an HDRA/Imperial 250 tee because we arrived to PC late on Friday. And it wasn't my fault that jackass (who floored it out of nowhere, ignored the stop sign, our orange vests and my waving the caution flag while screaming obsenities at him) almost got t-boned by Nuckles in the wash at the 2nd train trestle!

At least Stephen's sister was nice enough to give me her HDRA hat when we turned in our volunteer gear :) Thanks again!

dirtdriver85

So I thought we got extra footage from the Imperial 250 with the dvd. How do we go about getting any extra footage of our car...if any?

MTPyle

whats a DVD? Hehe