E85 in Parker?

ErikIrvine

Reaction
Does anybody know of a gas station that carries E85 in Parker AZ? Or is it BYOG?

mgobaja

Reaction
I would be cautious getting E85 for a race car at the pump, unless it is a station that you know turns lots of that fuel. Like buying super unleaded in Baja, the local dont buy it, so it sits and doesnt get used much.

crazyeye

Reaction
No e85 at a pump in parker

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Rick 1634

Reaction
I am a Torco fuel distributor in Parker, have one 55 gallon drum of T85 left.

MikeL

Reaction
Call Brian Busby Amber Racing Services/F&L Racing Fuel...949-870-5773.

Bricoop

Reaction
I would be cautious getting E85 for a race car at the pump, unless it is a station that you know turns lots of that fuel. Like buying super unleaded in Baja, the local dont buy it, so it sits and doesnt get used much.
There's a similar issue with e85 I've seen in boats. Sitting in the tank for a year it separated and damaged the engine when it was fired up.

drofmij

Reaction
There's a similar issue with e85 I've seen in boats. Sitting in the tank for a year it separated and damaged the engine when it was fired up.

Ethanol absorbs moisture, also very hard on rubber. If you don’t have Teflon fuel lines, you have to pump it out and put regular fuel in there. Pump e85 isn’t good. Your wasting your time running it for racing. The gain for the lost fuel mileage isn’t worth it. Google E85 it will explain it. They use drippings(crappy fuel) to mix with the ethanol and you never know who mixed or where in what. It will most likely no be a true E85 =85% ethanol. I only run Torco and Rick has the best price on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zac Reish

Reaction
Ethanol absorbs moisture, also very hard on rubber. If you don’t have Teflon fuel lines, you have to pump it out and put regular fuel in there. Pump e85 isn’t good. Your wasting your time running it for racing. The gain for the lost fuel mileage isn’t worth it. Google E85 it will explain it. They use drippings(crappy fuel) to mix with the ethanol and you never know who mixed or where in what. It will most likely no be a true E85 =85% ethanol. I only run Torco and Rick has the best price on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stupid Erik!!!