Easter Bunny Bankrupt?

racedoc

RDC Crypto
That's what I heard from a VERY reliable source, the tooth fairy.

Brandon_Charley

Formerly "Cracka Racing"
RDC Crypto
Had to happen eventually, just look at his profit margins. Too bad he couldn't hold out a little longer, with the economy the way it is I imagine more than a few families will be skipping dentist visits.

Beat98TJ

RDC Crypto
I heard that everyone was going bankrupt at the offroad expo. Whether they were there or not. Incredible.

ndvalium

Rescue Director
RDC Crypto
I heard that everyone was going bankrupt at the offroad expo. Whether they were there or not. Incredible.

near as I can tell, anyone that had money to invest anywhere IS going bankrupt. Those of us that were already broke, are just staying broke and happy that we bought big trucks to live in....

as for the easter bunny, it was bound to happen. His income has never met the demand. I am concerned that santa is next. Lucikly he is still getting the tax break for using chikd labor in the factories....

michael_loomis

RDC Crypto
Well, I am happy to report, that the Tooth Fairy is going to submit a huge bailout plan in honor of the Easter Bunny. :)

bajafox

Accepted
RDC Crypto
Satan is going to bail us all out, that is his plan to get us from wanting to go to Heaven :D

Attachments

• foreclosed.bmp
    231.7 KB · Views: 114

ndvalium

Rescue Director
RDC Crypto
That was hysterical!!!

Seriously IMO people need to let people make their own announcements! :eek:

While I understand the desire to let people talk when they are ready, I also beleive that many people do not do the honorable thing and communicate it effectively in a time sensative situation. If it is about a race team closing that is one thing however,at least of the two employees that were let go, confirmed that there were many changes. But look at the CORR situation, Primm cancelled this event 6 weeks ago. Yet people still kept making plans, taking vacation, booking trips. The fianacial side effects many.

Anyone got any pictures of Santa's new sleigh?

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
RDC Crypto
What does this mean for Santa??

Where will the elves go if they get laid off?

What about the reindeer? They're only good at one thing, pulling a flying sled.

And if we don't stop Global warming the Snowman will melt!!