Eat your hearts out! Buggy Dorks!

trent06

Mush
Reaction
Somewhere in Arizona!!!!!! 39 VW's and Bus Boxes galore!

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction

trent06

Mush
Reaction
All the vws that are there are for sale whether as a whole, trans only, or whatever you want off them for a good price! Over 30 bus box trans in the same place!

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
As cool as this picture is we buggy dorks class 1 and 10 cant use anything off of them.Should be eat your heart out 5/1600 rolo's and skip to ma loo 1-2/ 1600 racers.Buggy dorks are us guys that spend stupid amounts of money to try and beat priceless trucks.Clubbers and 7 opens. What is the nickname for mini clubbers

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
As cool as this picture is we buggy dorks class 1 and 10 cant use anything off of them.Should be eat your heart out 5/1600 rolo's and skip to ma loo 1-2/ 1600 racers.Buggy dorks are us guys that spend stupid amounts of money to try and beat priceless trucks.Clubbers and 7 opens. What is the nickname for mini clubbers
I think TT drivers are Country Clubbers and the 7 open drivers are Moose Lodge???

randy s

Reaction
I think TT drivers are Country Clubbers and the 7 open drivers are Moose Lodge???
7 open are country clubbers too. it's just that our country club is at a miniture golf course instead of pebble beach or augusta.

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
Reaction
There a few good years in that lot!!! Sweet pc!!

QurtysLyn

Reaction
I'll take the Squareback, the Splitwindow, and any of the Non-Super Beetles. :D

If I had the money...

Anymore pics? Any Things or Fastbacks? Notches? Ghias?