Eathquakes 8-3-09

bomber

wow, didn't see or feel the 3rd one (5.0 @ 11:33am).

PLS

Anybody feel those??? I'm on the 21st floor of a downtown SD building and we were rocking for several minutes straight. Pretty exciting stuff haha.

There were 2, both in the Gulf of California. 1) 5.8 mag and 2) 6.9 mag.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsus/Maps/US2/28.30.-114.-112.php
What building are you in? I'm in the heart of downtown SD, and didn't feel a thing. Maybe our building is too solid. I'm only on the second floor most of the time, and we are only 4 or 5 max.

DSRacing

Mini Metal MOD
What building are you in? I'm in the heart of downtown SD, and didn't feel a thing. Maybe our building is too solid. I'm only on the second floor most of the time, and we are only 4 or 5 max.
Same here, I was on the 9th floor of a 10 story building downtown and we didn't feel a thing. I know our building is solid.;)

CRAIG_HALL

I've got a friend in the AT&T building downtown & she said they felt it pretty good. (8th floor I think)

PLS

I guess now I know why our basements were designated as an area bomb shelter when it was first built in the early 60's. Rock solid!

I kept getting calls all day from tenants and family asking about it and I never felt a thing. I guess I am too use to them. :D