EC motorsports first 3 minutes! IN-CAR VIDEO

Brice

Reaction
rofl hand signals are classic. and annoying lol

cool video

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
navigator nearly sends car into police station alley (where tech was) at 0:32. How does the navigator indicate a right turn?

alan4s

Reaction
High speed runs on public streets with no speed limits, lined with spectators. How cool.

Good thing SCORE is concerned about the safety of the public on a desolate stretch of highway, with flagmen to stop traffic. Don't refuel there, someone may get hurt.

randy s

Reaction
co dog was'nt giving hand signals. he was waving good bye to his mother-in law and ex-wife.

3G RACING

Reaction
Igualito al robby!
Very good video? Where's the rest of it?

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Thanks for the video! Don't take this the wrong way, but after watching RG go through there at MACH1, it's not impressive (not even footage from class 1's :D ). I'd like to see some footage from other parts of the course like the Summit, Borrego, Road to Mikes, Beach run..etc. I've seen 3 other videos of the first 5 minutes, like to see something different. Sorry guys, I appreciate you guys putting it up for us to check out, got some footage from later in the day?

cancinoj

Reaction
can i overlay that video on this one , just to compare a class 7 with TT.
[video=youtube;KNGUVJP__vI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNGUVJP__vI[/video]

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
oh come on everybody...Canchola can't afford a TT so he puts up a great video of his class 7 and you guys just rip it up, so unappreciative....video was great, thanks for sharing...

P.S. put JR in a TT and I guarantee he will be driving (NEAR) RG speeds...

ANSRACING

Reaction
oh come on everybody...Canchola can't afford a TT so he puts up a great video of his class 7 and you guys just rip it up, so unappreciative....video was great, thanks for sharing...

based on SF250 results, i think he should get dad's 8 now...great video can't wait for the rest of it.

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
based on SF250 results, i think he should get dad's 8 now...great video can't wait for the rest of it.
might race with dad in RECORD's ENS-SF in the class 8...

P.S. the 7 is smoother and WAY more reliable.....

cancholaJR

Reaction
Thanks for the video! Don't take this the wrong way, but after watching RG go through there at MACH1, it's not impressive (not even footage from class 1's :D ). I'd like to see some footage from other parts of the course like the Summit, Borrego, Road to Mikes, Beach run..etc. I've seen 3 other videos of the first 5 minutes, like to see something different. Sorry guys, I appreciate you guys putting it up for us to check out, got some footage from later in the day?
dont worry, first thing I thought about my video after watching RG start was... man this thing is at slow motion or what, but anyways I wanted to share it.

btw our race ended at mile 60:mad: so we dont have any footage of the beach or the summit.

cancinoj

Reaction

haha, don't take me wrong, everybody already saw the rg video, and will keep on watching that video for a long time,. so, why not share it with canchola jr,. :D

michael_loomis

Reaction
Cool vid, sorry about your misfortunes at race mile 60..

on a lighter note.. I'm glad the co dawg pointed out that first left! That coulda been ugly! :D

I wasnt sure if he was going to biatch slap the driver, or hailing a cab! (or hitler... :D)

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
haha, don't take me wrong, everybody already saw the rg video, and will keep on watching that video for a long time,. so, why not share it with canchola jr,. :D
My take is we all go as fast as we can afford to!!! Being broke all the time sure does suck!!!:D:D